• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (CLE/IND/CHI/Rams/WTF)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This would be a big loss, Packers need King in the secondary. He missed the first game against the Bucs from earlier this season.

yeah same. people keep saying he doesn't interview well. not sure what that means with respect to NFL coaching jobs. im sure we'll never know. but it's weird as hell. highly regarded by andy reid and people that have worked with him which should count for a lot

and not sure how dan campbell "interviews well" given that stupid ****ing press conference he held. he sounded like his brain is full of roids and CTE syrup

Campbell sound like a stereotypical movie coach

shame.gif

i mentioned this earlier in the week about what's been different about Fraud's game this year v previous years....

Fraud's chart looks a lot like TB12's :nerd:

hes still dangerous out of the pocket, of course, but this is a result of LaFluer’s system. Eventually McCarthys offense became Rodgers running around winging it. Idk the numbers but I’d imagine Rodgers is getting the ball out faster than he ever has in his career because of this offense.

after giving it some thought:

id like to see gawdgers win ring #2. he is playing lights out. davante is the best wr in the game right now. always pull for my fellow bulldogs :nthat: jones is a game changer at establishing the run. but i feel like tompa bay is too complete for the pack. even without brown, they have a great receiving core, good run game and gronks corpse is still out there making blocks. the defense will be the difference. if they lock in, green bay is done. tommy boy has an opportunity to send a **** you to kraft and bill. if he makes the superbowl, he can remove most doubt that he needed bill when its looking like bill needed tom. rodgers a chance for #2 and tom can further his legacy away from bill. im pulling for the packers but my betting gut says tompa bay.

the pick: tompa bay bucs

like what im seeing from the cen-cal kid josh allen. they have a good complete team but the defense at times has been suspect. also, its **** the chefs. d-von, get the tables!

the pick: buffalo bills

super bowl LV: tampa bay bucs vs buffalo bills

dont @ me.

They say he's questionable but gotta figure he'll suit up still

Didn't see this before but thought you'd appreciate it 651akathepaul 651akathepaul :lol:

20210124_130824.jpg

Yeah, I saw that. I grinned, but it does nothing else for me. :lol:

In regards to Winfield, I'm just going off what Pelissero said from Lambeau that watching him do some workouts, his body language and how he looked in the work out that he might not be a go.

Back
Top Bottom