• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (CLE/IND/CHI/Rams/WTF)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cowherd really trying to push Josh Allen... saying he’s better long term than Mahomes lol

89-898974_florida-state-seminoles-nike-wallpaper-tampa-bay-buccaneers.jpg

If I would have known the dumb *** Giants were gonna keep the garbage *** GM and QB, I would have liked to have seen the Giants play Brady. Alex Smith is bad enough, now a backup is starting. Probably won’t even watch that game.

Am I the only one rooting for a massive Bills implosion? Or a missed FG loss? Maybe I’m just a hater but I’d enjoy the chaos

Am I the only one rooting for a massive Bills implosion? Or a missed FG loss? Maybe I’m just a hater but I’d enjoy the chaos
what's to hate with the Bills? Are they annoying to you? I know you were skeptical about Josh Allen from the beginning of the season but he's great to watch. I can understand maybe wanting KC to win the AFC but other than that, who else would be more exciting to see in the SB then the Bills?

you cant possibly want to see the Colts advance, right?

I'm more excited about a triple header today and tomorrow than I am with the Rams playing. This is the first time they are in the playoffs and I;m not even excited about them.

Hard part is pacing myself today. 3 hours of sleep. Wish the Tampa game was on first

what's to hate with the Bills? Are they annoying to you? I know you were skeptical about Josh Allen from the beginning of the season but he's great to watch. I can understand maybe wanting KC to win the AFC but other than that, who else would be more exciting to see in the SB then the Bills?

you cant possibly want to see the Colts advance, right?
I give Allen credit for how well he’s playing. I find their fans kind of annoying but whatever that’s a team that gets really good all of a sudden. Mostly I just sometimes enjoy when cursed narratives continue.

Bills losing will be glorious. Josh Allen and Diggs both annoy the **** out of me. Josh Allen has improved greatly and Diggs is great but **** them both.

But I also really want to see Rivers lose.

Back
Top Bottom