Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just cause we playing the chiefs, we know
Mahomes will be the goat but just need something on him lol
73C013A8-38A7-42D6-B5FE-63B2590F02BA.jpeg
47128307-48A0-44B7-BEFB-0E4D67750A75.png

quick thots:

bills defense needs to tighten up. bolo rivers and them rbs had them in shambles. ravens 3 rb committee will gash them again if they dont tighten up. hope bolo comes back for one more season.

rams defense stepped up. hawks looked mid. they got a chance if goff can come through.

i said tompa bay didnt need evans to beat the WTFs but they needed all 100 yards from him. defense needs to step up too.

titans flat out didn't show up. disappointing.

nickelodeon broadcast was good. mitch should of been benched at the half for foles. nagys an idiot. i stand by saints still being frauds.

happy for the browns. what a way to start the game. a few moments had me saying 'they are the browns, they are known for heartbreak'. steelers could not overcome that hill though. steelers were labeled frauds for most of the season. needs browns to stomp out the chefs by 30.

remember, this is the PLAYOFFS thread. Take that Pittsburgh trash into the OFF-SEASON thread.

BA

We should only discuss KC, Buffalo, GB, NO, TB, Balt, Clev and LAR for the rest of this week.

F them fraud *** Steelers. BA

***Disclaimer: I'll be in that thread next week

remember, this is the PLAYOFFS thread. Take that Pittsburgh trash into the OFF-SEASON thread.

BA

We should only discuss KC, Buffalo, GB, NO, TB, Balt, Clev and LAR for the rest of this week.

F them fraud *** Steelers. BA

***Disclaimer: I'll be in that thread next week
Me too bruhda me too :frown:

What’re you talking about? Bills are one of the 3 legit teams in the playoffs this year, along with the Chiefs and Packers. Everyone else is fraudulent.
We CANNOT stop the run at all. Have you seen this defense lol plus TEs all ways wash us(see Indy's TE just last week)

We CANNOT stop the run at all. Have you seen this defense lol plus TEs all ways wash us(see Indy's TE just last week)
Exactly. Josh has been covering up for that defense.

Baltimore is going to whatever they want in the running game.

And now Moss is out for the rest of the playoffs?

This has the makings of a Balt victory. Vegas basically telling you Balt is the favorite with the spread being less than 3 favoring Buffalo.

Back
Top Bottom