Seattle's 1st next season
Sam Darnold

Do it. Whatever it takes.
EXACTLY

Dude looks good in that jersey

I'm here for the Watson trade chatter :pimp:

Packers
Bills
Chiefs (I really want to see a Browns upset tho)
Bucs

Chiefs obviously should win and I expect them to but I definitely think it’s far from impossible for Browns to upset.

I don’t think the Browns winning last week is a fluke. They won 11 games. The chiefs didn’t look invincible a number of times at the end of the season despite their record. The long break could bring uncertainty. The Browns have a solid built squad. If the Defense can hold just enough which the Falcons just did, they have an elite run game to keep Mahomes off the field.

Last edited:
Was hoping for it to be colder and Lambeau. Kinda warm for mid January.

edit: Goff wearing 2 gloves, maybe it’s cold enough

Last edited:
Congrats on the W Clyde Frog Clyde Frog

Rooting for ya'll in the next round unless its against the Josh Allens.

Great W for the Packers today. Truly remarkable performance by Rodgers and crew. Boy Aaron Jones did his thing today!!!

Congrats on the W Clyde Frog Clyde Frog

Rooting for ya'll in the next round unless its against the Josh Allens.

Great W for the Packers today. Truly remarkable performance by Rodgers and crew. Boy Aaron Jones did his thing today!!!

I ain’t hopping on board with this pre-determined W lol. We should win for a number of obvious reasons but if you have the number 1 defense you gotta have a chance no matter what.

im not gonna say much tho because no matter how good I think this team is ive been conditioned to be pessimistic. Not In the right state of mind to know when I’m being irrational or not.

Last edited:
Not gonna be shocked at all if the Rams take out GB.

They are a physical, defensive led team, something GB really struggled with last year vs. the Niners. This is not a great matchup for GB in that regard.

I want The Packers to lose just because of that damn Wayne theme song. Love Wayne but :sick:

I just hope not to get banned today.

Ginger Ale's and Jameson's since 10a today! I'm going to at least enjoy being drunk while the rams get their **** pushed in.

Playing with house money this season, to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom