• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (CLE/IND/CHI/Rams/WTF)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've said it before, but these championship game trophies ain't it.

Looking like a centerpiece on your Auntie's living room table.
No clue why they changed it, the old ones actually looked like legit trophies instead of expensive paperweights :lol:

C20Ah1AVQAArkc1.jpg

agreed, reminds me of cam not diving for the ball, still haunts me til this day

im a carolina fan :smh:

U gotta take matters into your own hands at times like this

i know its easier said then done while im home watching it on tv but there was easily 5 yards he could have gotten if he ran, then go for it on 4th if u dont make it

if no score at least the bucs will be in a position to give up a safety
Agreed. Those last two downs he had an open field in front of hime. Just run and take the slide.

Brady has best luck ever....don’t get me wrong goat for sure.....dont want him touching ball end of game clutch.
But how many times does he win when the other coach chokes game away?!?!
End of first half should be seen by every coach or wanna be coach....horrible....the offense get a big pass play near mid field and they don’t use a TO? So much time wasted and then the defense not keeping everyone in front of them on that miller TD?! WTF

Then end of the game you kick FG? Give the ball back to Brady? That’s your move? Hope that you stop him and then get ball back with 1 min to GET A TD?! Not a FG A TD?! WTF insane...

Question...don't all see Brady retiring if he wins it this year a Manning...(I know he said he wants to play till he's 45 and he has another year on his contract....but still)...

Also do y'all see Bellichek petty *** not retire till he wins one also now that he looking kinda funny in da light?...(Still da Goat coach doe)

Question...don't all see Brady retiring if he wins it this year a Manning...(I know he said he wants to play till he's 45 and he has another year on his contract....but still)...

Also do y'all see Bellichek petty *** not retire till he wins one also now that he looking kinda funny in da light?...(Still da Goat coach doe)

Belicheck aint going anywhere. Now he HAS to stick around :lol:

Think him playing to 45 is pretty much a mantra for him at this point so I definitely expect him to continue even if he wins :lol:

Hoodie I wasn't expecting to retire soon either but can definitely see him sticking around even longer for a chance at a solo chip to prove a point.

Also can't see him doing anything else after so figure he'll have to be dragged/forced out of the game :lol:

Football's been that mans life for 50+ years

alright fellas, i think it's time. im bout to give up this packers fandom i've had for my whole life. if the texans trade deshaun and keep easterby, that's a wrap too. i can't deal with this pain no more

just gonna vibe out now bros

Back
Top Bottom