• Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (CLE/IND/CHI/Rams/WTF)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bolts got a much higher different ceiling though :lol:

Got a promising young QB and a bunch of quality young talent of defense

Some luck on the health front and better coaching and they'll be competing with KC in division in the future

They got a nice future but I don't know about all that :lol:

AB and Lev Bell both in the Super Bowl. While Steelers got a first round exit. You LOVE to see it
6709b79b11290b478535c4bc5cdd6252.gif

They got a nice future but I don't know about all that :lol:
Said competing in the division, didn't say anything about competing for chips :lol:

That's where KC's gonna be at regardless but LA could make it interesting in the West eventually if J Herbo keeps improving

Going back to the coach vs players discussion from earlier . . .

Reid and Bienemy are just along for the ride :lol: Just like Belicheck was . . .

bruh do you see the tds reid draws up? not even all year shht just today..that’s beautiful scheming...

he really brings the best out of his players man. peep hardmans run. cheetah yac. adjusting to what buffalo did the first game and taking advantage of that today with kelce underneath...

just a beautiful football mind.

bruh do you see the tds reid draws up? not even all year shht just today..that’s beautiful scheming...

he really brings the best out of his players man. peep hardmans run. cheetah yac. adjusting to what buffalo did the first game and taking advantage of that today with kelce underneath...

just a beautiful football mind.

Dude been a HC in the league since I was in diapers . Now he's got Mahomes and all the sudden he's got a 'beautiful football mind' . . . give me a ******* break :lol:

Going back to the coach vs players discussion from earlier . . .

Reid and Bienemy are just along for the ride :lol: Just like Belicheck was . . .

NAH.. I mean Andy went to 5 nfc championships and a super bowl plus got production out of every single QB he ever had

patty obviously the best talent he has had, but don’t if patty is THIS without Reid

Back
Top Bottom