2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the Eagles cover tonight? Asking for a friend
Yes but you should've taken them at -3.5 earlier in the week. Still some value at -4.5 IMO, but shop around and see if you can find some -4's. Lane Johnson and Desean coming back should be a big addition to an offense that looked better against two good defenses, and that's not accounting for the fact that a couple of big play executions here and there changes the results of both of their recent losses.

Giants looked bad as usual last week in a W last week over WFT (should've lost). The 37-34 loss against Dallas was also a misleading scoreline for their offense, which has plenty of woes. Doug P also really good on TNF. Of course it's a divisional rivalry game so ****ery is expected, but I took the Eagles at -3.5 earlier in the week and happy with the closing line value I'm getting. Think they win by a TD here. Good luck.

Last edited:
Since our entire OLine is out on Covid quarantine right now, I was hoping the game would get postponed. These MF actually pulled the game to a earlier time slot :lol: :smh:
I think it has more to do with ensuring a Sunday night game. wouldn't be surprised to see the raiders get postponed

tenor.gif

Nike Jordan Nike Jordan yobyellav yobyellav @651akathepaul

Low risk, medium reward for the Ravens.

Would be interesting

That article lost me at trading for a 1st round pick. And also said the Raiders are apiece or two away from a SB - that piece or two is more like 4 more pieces on defense :lol:

I think we’re one of the only teams that’s above .500 that has a negative point differential

Great exciting game on tap tonight.
Eagles vs Giants.
2 great young coaches/ 2 great young quarterbacks and emerging wide receiver units and defensive backs.

Carson Wentz needs more help.

I really don’t get why Nike can’t get the green right on our jerseys... shhh still got a weird teal thing going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom