2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wait til they realize they should have saved.
Not gonna lie, I've been working "part time" and some numbers are being fudged to where I'm getting that extra $500 a week. It's nice and all and will admit I've bought a thing or 2 that I probably shouldn't have. But,when that extra $ dries up in July and your only two options are getting $350 a week from the state or working for Amazon. People are gonna be regretting paying $1,500 for ice cream shoes. Save while you can,dudes.

I wish I knew what it was like to just buy a pair of shoes at Shoe Dept or Shoe Carnival and spend less than $60 and wear them for a year and not care.

But that's been 18 years ago.
Haha same. 1 pair to start the year. 1 at basketball season and couldn't wear those til after the season and start of year kicks became play shoes. Wash and repeat til basically high school :lol:

Pretty crazy that 450 people have bought the Chunky Dunky on StockX alone today. Let’s say average sale price is $1,800, StockX takes 9.5% from the seller, 3% from the buyer, so they made over $100,000 just from verifying a day’s sales of one specific shoe.

I wish I knew what it was like to just buy a pair of shoes at Shoe Dept or Shoe Carnival and spend less than $60 and wear them for a year and not care.

But that's been 18 years ago.

As someone who grew up poor, I can tell you that most of those mud stompers will survive just about anything but a nuclear holocaust. Can't go wrong with a payless bogo.

But having to buy functional shoes versus buying shoes as a hobbyist are two totally different worlds. I think living through the former made me appreciate the latter a bit more. But I do get what you're saying though. Sneakers are a cold heartless ***** to fall in love with.

Pretty nice in hand..

99650200-5C8F-41EE-842F-2941EFD23A17.jpeg

So for those that have them in hand. Can you confirm that the toe box/ side panel “leather” is the exact same as the tiff highs? Because it sure looks like it.
Also,how terrible are the alternate lace choices. Yuck.

So for those that have them in hand. Can you confirm that the toe box/ side panel “leather” is the exact same as the tiff highs? Because it sure looks like it.

It's leather, it's just not nearly as stiff/plasticky as the tiff high.

think about it this way. for just 2k you have a set of white SB laces to put in your plums. this pair is the gift that keeps on giving.

I find it CRAZY the numbers these are going for fr, strangeloves imo are equally less wearable but are far superior in terms of quality and uniqueness and those even touched mid 3s and stayed around 5 for ahwile. Definitely sb hype.

It's leather, it's just not nearly as stiff/plasticky as the tiff high.
Cool. It sure looks plasticky from pics. But,I trust your judgement.

for just 2k you have a set of white SB laces to put in your plums. this pair is the gift that keeps on giving.
White laces in the plums looked good in pics but wasn't feeling them in hand. Save that 2 stacks and hit up fully laced or just PM me. I think I have a few laying around.

I think people out here really thinking they gonna hit a lick with SB Dunks like they gonna resell like the Paris Dunks or something 20 years down the line.

When shoes go for $2k out the gate they tend to fall in price. Yeezy 750 triple black being an example. It’s usually the other way around, shoe starts cheaper and then skyrockets

Back
Top Bottom