2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I m doing this all wrong. I have no bot, no cook group, no shoe chat, no discord group. I mean I just enter a few raffles and hope for the best. I don't got energy for all that. I got a job and bills to pay :lol:
This.
As much as I’m not a fan of resellers and hypebeast. I never get mad if I lose out on something because of them. It obviously means more to them than me. I get more satisfaction buying some random retro air max that nobody cares about for $60,than I do trying to chase down some QS that i would only wear twice a year anyway. No Salt Ever.

Patiently waiting for Pure raffle at 8 so I can take my last L and be done with this.

Key takeaways from this release:

I wrote off CCS because of their past but I think I will pay attention to them on the next hyped release. May have to have my buddy who’s a Phish/Deadhead on lifeline when the GD Bear dunks drop :lol:

Premier will always be the best chance. Still sick I missed entering the draw there for these but they blessed me with TS.

Never boosting on copdate again.

Definitely signing up to this CCS+ thing if they are doing away with their bot infested online drops. Looks like quite a few people on Twitter won their raffle as well

Pyrates posted a rumor about ceramics and veneers coming later in 2020. I'd take that with a huge grain of salt.

dont get your hopes up

giphy.gif

I m doing this all wrong. I have no bot, no cook group, no shoe chat, no discord group. I mean I just enter a few raffles and hope for the best. I don't got energy for all that. I got a job and bills to pay :lol:

Nah you doing it right :nthat:
I'm almost at the point where I'll just enter like 2 or 3 of the major raffles and SNKRS and that's it. If I hit, I hit.
For the Travis SB Dunks raffle I just entered 1 local store and that was it. Ended up winning too lol :lol:

Nah you doing it right :nthat:
I'm almost at the point where I'll just enter like 2 or 3 of the major raffles and SNKRS and that's it. If I hit, I hit.
For the Travis SB Dunks raffle I just entered 1 local store and that was it. Ended up winning too lol :lol:

I do exact same lol

Back
Top Bottom