2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Reverse City Attack > City Attack

1311845F-03D4-4EA6-90C5-606C16D539B4.jpeg
Need ALL the purps

Got extremely lucky and hit on the B&J dunks. Have to say that this is a pretty damn good collaboration.

At the same time, I think I've pretty much used up all of my luck for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:
When shoes go for $2k out the gate they tend to fall in price. Yeezy 750 triple black being an example. It’s usually the other way around, shoe starts cheaper and then skyrockets
Was thinking this as well. I was thinking of ts6 and satin black toe. People buying resell hoping these skyrocket in a few months. I’m thinking that people gonna need the money at some point and will need to off at a loss. With strangelove it started off low and crept to 1k. These I feel like are the opposite. 1.9k or whatever and then eventually drop to more realistic numbers over some time. Probably 1.4-1.5k. I don’t think these shoes can go much higher. People buying at 2k would need to sell at 2.4k just to break even..

At this point its amusing to see how high prices will go. At this rate they’ll be more expensive than the Off White Jordan 1 within a week.

I m doing this all wrong. I have no bot, no cook group, no shoe chat, no discord group. I mean I just enter a few raffles and hope for the best. I don't got energy for all that. I got a job and bills to pay :lol:

Actually, you're doing it right. There are more important things than missing on some release.

Back
Top Bottom