2020 Releases - Do you like any of them?

Not a fan of the silver tongue fire reds. IMO they look too plain. The black tongue fire red 5's on the other hand would be a day one cop for me if they released with Nike Air.
6D5459AB-75A2-4D09-A3E6-E5D2426D98E8.gif

So far I copped;
Jordan 4 Black Cat
Jordan 3 CHI
Jordan 3 Varsity Red Nike Air
Jordan 1 UNC to CHI
Jordan 1 Pine Green
Jordan 3 UNC
Jordan 1 Court Purple
Jordan 6 DMP
Jordan 5 Fire Red

Only joints I’ve copped are fire red 5s black cat 4s and cool grey 4s. I’m at a point where I’ve owned so many jays I only want retros now. New CWs don‘t hit the same and I can’t fade collars anymore, maybe I’m getting old or maybe since **** is all ****ed up rn I‘d rather have joints that remind me of better times.

Last edited:
just copped 3 pairs with the flints being next... so far copped dmp 6, court purple 1 and fire red 5s...only other pairs I'm interested is the Jordan 1 mids in grey an silver and the Navy joints...I want those fire red 4s also and that would be it for me

Royal toes in transit
Still debating on flint 13s would have been cop if we werent on lockdown

Passed on fire reds

You passed on the FR V’s and your not sure about flint XIII’s but you got Royal toes on the way :lol: Times have changed.

To be fair I actually liked the Flint 13s a little bit more than the 1s lol, tried and got the w on 1s tho. Already bought too many non essential that i gotta slow down lol Im not a big fan of the yellowing of 5s but when they release with the 23 im copping.

I’ve only copped the Fire Red 5s this year, and honestly, I’m fine with that: 2019 killed my pockets with releases. I think I’m going to focus on OG color ways and Retro+ rereleases (Toro 4s rerelease please).

Had a pair of the 2012 Fire Red 4's I found while cleaning up. Just sold em for 300.

Can't wait for the new pair this year with the NA.

Copped:
AJ III CHI
AJIII Red C.
AJI UNC to Chi
AJ VI DMP
AJ V FR
AJ I Royal Toe
AJI CP 2.0
AJI Zoom 2.0

This Month:
Flint XIII's

Missed:
New beginnings pack
Reverse breds
AJV OW

I think that's all of them. NB Pack still stings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom