2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, nobody told him that QBs don’t matter. Should have set up a meeting with a long snapper.

1643753298701.gif

Not buying Miami even having a shot at TB for a second no matter what they wanted :lol:, he was a FA so there wouldn't have even been any tampering possibility.

It had to be someone still under contract with a team.

That would be real good spin for Ross though but it doesn't make much sense along with zero links at the time

Flores and his legal team

d83146feb8a8a94b09b8f00ca98db8eeca756898.gifv

This is great. Kliff is absolute dog **** and Steve was given one year with a garbage roster.

Tampa had a better roster than Miami, that one doesn’t make sense. A lot of rumors that he wanted SF. I guess it’s possible he didn’t like Flores from their days in NE, maybe something happened.

Hate to be that guy, but if Flores cost us both the #1 pick and a shot at Tom Brady it lessens the blow of his firing. Can’t have your cake and eat it too. Don’t complain about Tua when you cost us Burrow and Brady.

Giants are definitely racist. Mara said he couldn’t bring in Kaep because of some letters he received but had no issue bringing in Jake Fromm that said only elite white people should be allowed to have guns.

The team passes on black QBs and drafts and keeps Daniel Jones, who would be out of the league if he was black. I gotta keep hearing local media say he wants to win and is a good kid. **** HIM.

I wanted Flores bad, instead we get this slob that hasn’t been a HC before, how well did that work out for us with McAdoo and Judge?

Ross, wow. I don’t know how he keeps the team after all this. Unless they can somehow prove that’s not true but if there’s evidence, he’s gotta sell.

Giants and Dolphins, two ****in clown shows.

Elway is also a POS. Wanted to trade for Kaep until he took that knee. No longer wanted him. **** him too.

MAGA Brady probably mad as hell right now.

John is and has always been a scumbag folks in Denver know what he's been about

No, it was Brady. 2019 fam. Watson wasn't tryin to move til 2021.

It was Tom Brady.
No, Watson’s reps tried to make people THINK he was trying to move in 2021. Brady doesn’t have a personal QB coach and agent that also set up his massages here. That was way before 2021. Brady was a FA, you can’t tamper with someone actually a FA, but you sure can do so with someone under contract. That’s Watson.

The class action suit got us the Rooney Rule so hopefully this will result in meaningful changes because the NFL is a joke when it comes to minority hires.

Excuse my ignorance. Why does Brian Flores deserve a HC job?

I don't like DaBoll, but he is riding Allen and the Bills offense coat tail. What did Flores do in Miami and prior?

That's not to say Brian Flores doesn't have a case/point. Bieniemy should of have had a HC job already.
He won games. They had a winning record when Miami canned him.

Excuse my ignorance. Why does Brian Flores deserve a HC job?

I don't like DaBoll, but he is riding Allen and the Bills offense coat tail. What did Flores do in Miami and prior?

That's not to say Brian Flores doesn't have a case/point. Bieniemy should of have had a HC job already.
Late season schedule aside, Flores had those guys playing their asses off for him. 1-7 and finished 9-8. That’s commendable. Unfortunately, they totally blew the Titans game

Just heard on the radio that Boomer Esiason said yesterday that Daboll was offered the job earlier in the week and couldn’t sign until after they met with Flores.

What a ****in joke, I hope Flores gets paid crazy and this shakes **** up in the NFL. Cause it’s all a joke. White people on Twitter mad as hell saying this isn’t true and he just isn’t a good coach. Hahahahaha

No, Watson’s reps tried to make people THINK he was trying to move in 2021. Brady doesn’t have a personal QB coach and agent that also set up his massages here. That was way before 2021. Brady was a FA, you can’t tamper with someone actually a FA, but you sure can do so with someone under contract. That’s Watson.

Winter 2020 Brady was not a FA. (Yet)

Houston hadn't fired anyone. Watson had no issues there. (Yet)

The meeting was with Brady.

Always thought it'd be better to hire a HC first and let HC pick his own GM

I mean a HC that takes a lead, not GM

I really thought the Giants would hire Flores. When they hired Schoen, I knew it wasn't easy for Flores to land a job then

It's wild that Flores had to take the interview even though the Giants made a move by making Daboll their next head coach

Hate to be that guy, but if Flores cost us both the #1 pick and a shot at Tom Brady it lessens the blow of his firing. Can’t have your cake and eat it too. Don’t complain about Tua when you cost us Burrow and Brady.

Y’all wanted Tua for TWO years though. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just merely a reflection of society. Them folks don’t really want you to win. I commend him for doing this. This most likely will make it difficult to land future jobs. God bless him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom