2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Salute to Brian Flores. More of these dudes need to stop being scared and hold their nuts. Flores was done DIRTY by the Dolphins. Had back to back winning seasons and ya'll fire him? The sorry Dolphins who haven't had back to back winning seasons in 20 years. Keep in mind he did that with a Rookie QB and backups.

They was able to sweep the whole WFT thing right under the rug, they gonna frame it as a black dude mad he didn't get a job... gona be light work

NFL has a MAJOR problem right before the Super Bowl

YIKES

Woah...

cornel-west-oh-my.gif

League has another thing coming if they thought this was getting swept under the rug like Gruden and those emails :rofl:

Flores and his legal counsel seem ready for war if they're gonna go on a press tour like that...

Woah...

cornel-west-oh-my.gif

League has another thing coming if they thought this was getting swept under the rug like Gruden and those emails :rofl:
Gruden wasn't ****...they skated right on by on concussions, black balling a dude and that Washington Post report of the sexual abuse from the cheerleaders. Watch this going away too just watch

Salute to Brian Flores. More of these dudes need to stop being scared and hold their nuts. Flores was done DIRTY by the Dolphins. Had back to back winning seasons and ya'll fire him? The sorry Dolphins who haven't had back to back winning seasons in 20 years. Keep in mind he did that with a Rookie QB and backups.
Kind of poetic to see it blow up in their face this badly after remembering the hit pieces they had published/leaking on dudes tenure after they fired him only for their own players to immediately refute most of the stuff being said about him :lol:

Dude bided his time over the last month and built a case against them and these other squads

Thanks, I didn't realize he did a good job in Miami.

Not denying racist **** goes on and the Rooney rule is a damn joke, but I'm almost positive the Giants interviewed Leslie Frazier the same day as Daboll, and also our DC Graham. If Daboll was their guy for sure, couldn't they have just skipped the interview with Flores?

Either way, I kinda wanted Flores too. That **** with the Dolphins is crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom