2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone above said, I love the NFL. I consider us to be exclusive. Very tender our love.

But......

Burn. It. The. F***. Down.

Rodgers and the 32 racist billionaires can all kick rocks. I hope Flo DESTROYS them. I hope he has texts or emails or even voice recordings.

Their greedy ***es wanting to get in on gambling and then uncovering an owner willingly offering money to tank?????? :smh:

I wanted to tank. Lots of us did. It's prudent. Rest a veteran. Play young(er) guys fighting for a chance. Do that. Evaluate, try diff plays, blah blah blah.

Offer money to the HC? Plain dumb.

Consider......why would you, as an owner, give an order, offer money, and your "subordinate" disobeys you and wins against your wishes, why wouldn't you fire him on spot? :nerd:

Cuz you knew he'd expose the **** outta you. Everyone would know.

Ross needs to go, period. Snyder, Jerry and 29 others too. Their greed is getting the best of them.

Expose the emails, let Flo torch them via media tour, make them explain WHY there's a Rooney rule........but Flo's claims have no merit. :rolleyes

People started trademarking ang buying up all the other names suggested, I wouldn't put it past the billionaire jerkoff Snyder to be so petty that he didn't want to cough up the money for the other names. I can definitely see him being like I beat all this isht and no matter what y'all still going to come so you can't tell me nothing 🤷🏾‍♂️

Commissioner works for the owners, you can’t get 32 people who have the commish representing their interests to burn it down. There are serious problems.

Damn the NFL really bout to burn down over the bum a*s Giants and Dolphins :lol:

On another note, are the Oakley glasses/camo American flag hat guys saying they’re boycotting the NFL if they pay Flores?

Except those Bucs jerseys with the alarm clock font. Arguably the most hideous jerseys ever.

The bucs rebrand was nice. Helmet was dope. The only screw up was literally those numbers. Different numbers, uniform would’ve been hard. The helmet was FIRE.

Bucs have always had good uniforms. The chrome face mask and pewter chrome helmet was hard. They screwed up the numbers

What's ironic is that he didn't seem to have much support for Kaep or even his own player Kenny Stills when they were in the heat of it.
To be fair He did verbally back them
"I support Kenny. I support the player protests. I mean, quite honestly, they're bringing attention to my story," Flores said. "So let's talk about that. I'm the son of immigrants. I'm black. I grew up poor. I grew up in New York during the stop and frisk era, so I've been stopped because I fit a description before. So everything that these guys protest, I've lived it. I've experienced it.

"So, yeah, I applaud those guys who protest. So whether it's Kaepernick or Eric Reid or Kenny, I applaud those guys. I told Kenny that in our meeting, in front of the entire team. So that's where I stand on this thing, and I think it got -- it got way more press than it needed to. I'm trying to challenge one of my players, and I'm going to do that how I see fit.

He was being a weirdo with the Jayz stuff though
Stills, Reid and Kaepernick criticized Jay-Z for comments after he made the deal with the NFL, with Stills saying it "didn't sit right" with him. The next day, Flores decided to play eight consecutive Jay-Z songs during practice, as a challenge to Stills. Flores said Thursday he played the songs to challenge Stills to get open and make plays regardless of distractions going on outside the team's facility.

FB_IMG_1643759453712.jpg

SI_20220201_174847.jpg

-foe

Do Bill and Brian not have a good relationship to put this out? I say that because Bill never named him defensive coordinator, he had the job but not the title. I never understood that. And was wondering could it be bad blood between them, even though he was trying to congratulate him.

To be fair He did verbally back them

He was being a weirdo with the Jayz stuff though
He did, but it was kind of after the fact. When Stills spoke out on Ross hosting a fundraiser for trump, BF told Stills don't let that distract you and focus on the game. I feel BF should have publicly shown support for Stills concerns instead of just that. But I also kind of understood BF position at that time. Then when he did the jayz thing, that's where he lost me.. Like, Wtf would Stills be distracted by a jayz song? And doing it in practice where media is present was tone deaf and trash.
Don't get me wrong, I support BF 100% in his lawsuit because I feel it may be a victory for all black coaches. But I hate that he fumbled the opportunity to stand up at the time when Stills was being attacked.

He did, but it was kind of after the fact. When Stills spoke out on Ross hosting a fundraiser for trump, BF told Stills don't let that distract you and focus on the game. I feel BF should have publicly shown support for Stills concerns instead of just that. But I also kind of understood BF position at that time. Then when he did the jayz thing, that's where he lost me.. Like, Wtf would Stills be distracted by a jayz song? And doing it in practice where media is present was tone deaf and trash.
Don't get me wrong, I support BF 100% in his lawsuit because I feel it may be a victory for all black coaches. But I hate that he fumbled the opportunity to stand up at the time when Stills was being attacked.
Yeah I didn't get that. **** came off as trolling and not a "challenge". Def a misstep there from him

It was frustrating af to keep hearing what Kaep was doing called a "distraction" from winning football games in general from alot of folks. But I agree that's just a situation Flores gotta back his guy for speaking up and leave it at that in regards to Ross/Trump

Insane day with this lawsuit. Good for Flores for going after the league and especially the Dolphins

Commanders sounds so dumb. Terrible owner, stadium falling apart by the day and now a garbage name. Whole franchise needs to hit the reset button starting with Snyder.

Maybe it’s a good thing that they’re going in a new direction with the uniforms. It’s not like the WFT have been winning in the last 20 season or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom