2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Commanders is such a generic name man, league also has more than enough military worship as it is without naming a whole franchise after a rank :lol:

Uniforms also look like cheaper versions of Maryland Terrapin uni's.

If that's the direction they went would've much rather them stay WFT, the look and name was unique and really dignified for such a ****show franchise

It's been a long running fact/joke that the NFL is racist. However, whether it be the fans, players, or coaches, they never unify when someone is making a stance or being blackedballed. That is until it happens to them.

If you want to make chances boycott the NFL, don't watch it, don't buy the merch, stand in solitude, etc.

we all guilty

but it’s hard for me to get overly worked up when we know these dudes can’t even unify when it comes to securing their own should be common benefits

all these dudes gotta do is look at baseball and how everyone gets in line for labor issues

dominque foxworth is great on these points, obviously because he was heavily involved.. but always funny when he references how certain QBs always though they were different and looked at differently by the owners only for them to learn the hard truth

but the thing with kaep is, look at the BS standard people try to hold him too.. when the standard should just be if he’s better than some of the scrubs that have made rosters or even gotten snaps

John Thompson made the point decades ago

Washington's unis aren't bad. Just a huge misstep on the white including black and having zero gold on it. White jersey's shoulder stripes should of been gold not white and the maroon numbers with gold outline. Save black for the alternate jersey.

“TANK FOR TUA” :lol: :lol: :lol:

CA4F0405-C0D2-47C8-9AF4-1E000DE25854.jpeg

31059954-4667-4A17-83E3-B4F962B91E35.jpeg

Went from QBs dont matter, to all we need is Tua, back to QBs dont matter in the span of 2 years

I ****ing hate this team! Commanders?? The commies? How do we become even more of a joke?

Does Flores have anything on Snyder? We need Danny boy out of DC :smh:

I’m sure hue jackson isn’t lying but damn bro, dude was midpack as a coach. I recall seeing a clip a while back of Tyrod telling him how to fix the teams bad habits in practice :lol:

its obvious the NFL is racist... look at all the hate that went towards KAP for kneeling...and then now that its accepted where other guys are kneeling he still cant get QB job years later...they had to give him a settlement to shutup instead of just giving him even a backup QB job...i was actually surprised who they put on the NFL halftime show. based on their standards..

I know the New York office is ****ting their pants rn seeing him on a legit press tour, likely means he's got a whole trove of receipts that he's sitting on for their *** :lol:
This and the paying for tanking situation in Miami could do some critical damage to the NFL.

So allegedly Ross, in a two year span, hammered the table for Brady, Burrow & Watson - Tua gotta be sick :rofl:.

Jimmy G wants to be traded to a winning situation. Sir, you're in one right now....

Meanwhile, are we ever gonna hear anything else about the Washington scandal?

That was spicy and then swept under the rug

I hope Brian Flores is successful and ends up exposing the league in every way possible. That whole sham interview with the Giants is something else. I couldn’t imagine what he was thinking going through that knowing what he knew.

Him going on a press tour and speaking to the media, especially if he has all sorts of receipts is the NFL’s worst nightmare. If he’s speaking to the media and make his rounds that route keeping this in the public circle. This doesn’t get swept under the rug. Kaepernick was alwaysvery elusive with the media, even before the settlement. And while no one has any obligation to speak to the media, if you have an axe to grind and you want to expose people who did you dirty, sometimes it’s best to engage, especially if you have the receipts.

As for all the tanking stuff. That **** has always been a joke to me. Unless the coach is absolutely guaranteed job security no matter what. There’s no incentive for a coach trying to build their program to tank. There’s no incentive for players in a league with short careers and non guaranteed contracts to tank just so they can be out of the league and replaced by someone else. Even if a team decides to trade and cut veterans and go with a young roster and undrafted guys, the players they put out are going to try their best since they’re playing for future contracts and to stay in the league.

I hope Brian Flores is successful and ends up exposing the league in every way possible. That whole sham interview with the Giants is something else. I couldn’t imagine what he was thinking going through that knowing what he knew.

Him going on a press tour and speaking to the media, especially if he has all sorts of receipts is the NFL’s worst nightmare. If he’s speaking to the media and make his rounds that route keeping this in the public circle. This doesn’t get swept under the rug. Kaepernick was alwaysvery elusive with the media, even before the settlement. And while no one has any obligation to speak to the media, if you have an axe to grind and you want to expose people who did you dirty, sometimes it’s best to engage, especially if you have the receipts.
That catch 22. All of the reporters get their information from people in the league. The more you speak out the more these same dudes getting fed by the league can twist your words to fit whatever narrative they want. The media lent a very helping hand in getting Kap black balled. It's not about getting the story right it's about getting the story that will get the headlines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom