2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think Flores gets the Saints or Texans job.

The NFL mentality is absolutely like “well now we can’t trust him…”

I don’t think Flores gets the Saints or Texans job.

The NFL mentality is absolutely like “well now we can’t trust him…”

that’s why he should burn the shh down

if he has the evidence and has the funds upfront to cover the legal costs

they’ll try to settle, because none of these owners want to face questions

but the throwing games now that the NFL is directly partnered with gambling entities, that could really really F them and make the government step in

that’s why he should burn the shh down

if he has the evidence and has the funds upfront to cover the legal costs

they’ll try to settle, because none of these owners want to face questions

but the throwing games now that the NFL is directly partnered with gambling entities, that could really really F them and make the government step in

I’ve been waiting for it to burn down for years…

All he NFL does is just keep getting stronger and stronger :smh:

I hope they do. The NFL refiled as an entertainment company, which coincided with the legalization and mainstream acceptance of sports gambling. Since then, we’ve seen some odd officiating and results.

Maybe this is our generation’s “Black Sox” scandal, but I think it’s clear that something needs to be done to restore public confidence in the integrity of competition.

That brotha got balls. It’s been plenty of time working with shady bosses. Too scared to get black balled/lose my job., specially during these times. I always felt like their “words” would always be override mine. So I never speak up. Just stay in my lane.

I’ve been waiting for it to burn down for years…

All he NFL does is just keep getting stronger and stronger :smh:

it ain’t going anywhere, too much money

but it could force some shh.. could.. I doubt it will given how America currently works

wouldn’t shock me if the league pulled a Qaaron and run to certain folks for cover/comfort

then this ends up just like kaep

and I hope all the black folks with any level of power involved in the league pay attention.. they did it to kaep and others.. and now Flores is out there.. at some point people gotta take a stand for something

1625276419044.png

Based on Hue Jackson’s interview with ESPN, the Cleveland Browns didn’t outwardly tell him to throw games like Ross did to Flores. They depleted the roster of its talent and incentivized having young players. Doesn’t seem all that different from what the Philadelphia 76ers did for years during “the process.” I think there’s a fine line between setting a team up for failure and paying coaches to throw games. Ross has (allegedly) crossed that line.

It’s lowkey funny as hell about the browns needed to pay hue for them to lose.

Like they were trash anyways, there wasn’t a need to :lol: :lol:

I would’ve took them free bands and kept it moving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom