2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FKsLX8nWUAYt6fY

-foe

Probably realized that Baalke's going nowhere and they already promised Pederson the job...

About to be a real nasty look for the league when there's no minority hires after 8 openings once the dust settles given everything going on rn

Only squad left that might change that would be the Saints or Texans but the latter seem set on McCown

They just said on ESPN that republicans don’t think the Snyder accusations should be discussed in front of congress, democrats said it should. But hey, I always see on the internet that both parties are the same.

I hope they finally force him to sell the team. I wish he would go to jail but he’s got too much money for that. **** this mother****er. True piece of ****.

They just said on ESPN that republicans don’t think the Snyder accusations should be discussed in front of congress, democrats said it should. But hey, I always see on the internet that both parties are the same.

I hope they finally force him to sell the team. I wish he would go to jail but he’s got too much money for that. **** this mother****er. True piece of ****.

Shock..

… ing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom