2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
meanwhile mahomes extension aint stopping the chiefs from this

He's already up again? He was suppose to get a contract similar to what Cooper got but the situation with his girlfriend came out.

1j97xk.gif

Don’t care if he Steelers, he better than that.
Was kinda weird that Lamar had push back on what Adam reported to be 100% accurate whether in or out of context about racial bias in the league to QBs STILL

why would he have an issue on that quote?

They already dropping goofy **** about Malik Willis in 2022. Adam said something wrong?

I dont got an issue with Lamar overall but I was legit confused on that. His Trump tweet was goofy too but still Lamar alright with me :lol:

Last edited:
Was kinda weird that Lamar had push back on what Adam reported to be 100% accurate whether in or out of context about racial bias in the league to QBs STILL

why would he have an issue on that quote?

They already dropping goofy **** about Malik Willis in 2022. Adam said something wrong?

I dont got an issue with Lamar overall but I was legit confused on that. His Trump tweet was goofy too but still Lamar alright with me :lol:

Fair enough. I wasn't aware Lamar had had any moments like that and the **** label from space caught me off guard, like damn why's he gotta be all of that.

Also seemed like such a generic and low effort tweet from Schefter with no real substance, I don't really trust dude and I definitely don't view him as an ally in the sport.

Fair enough. I wasn't aware Lamar had had any moments like that and the **** label from space caught me off guard, like damn why's he gotta be all of that.

Also seemed like such a generic and low effort tweet from Schefter with no real substance, I don't really trust dude and I definitely don't view him as an ally in the sport.
spacedoodoo spacedoodoo is who he is so I can't speak for him. Bro wakes up I catch strays on a Tuesday. Fam an *******
sadcam.png

But for Lamar, the tweet wasn't generic. It's clearly factual. Lamar said it and most of us clearly knows its an accurate statement even if he didn't say it. Which is why Lamar of all ppl would push back on it was straight up weird.

Like bro, they STILL push that **** on him. You're telling me you need to defend yourself from that tweet's context? Shiiiiii, yeah Adam I said that

A little bit of hyperbole on my shot at Lamar but EYE know how the thread reacted when Cam Newton was on that summer jam screen back in 2016, so we need to keep the same energy. Of course there’s context and nuance, but Schefter quoted lamar verbatim from the shop. Why walk it back and say he’s lying when he used your exact words? That’s lame as hell and it’s not the first time Lamar has walked back comments he’s made regarding race/being a black QB.

“They lying, I ain’t say that!” Bruh, yea you did :lol:

A little bit of hyperbole on my shot at Lamar but EYE know how the thread reacted when Cam Newton was on that summer jam screen back in 2016, so we need to keep the same energy. Of course there’s context and nuance, but Schefter quoted lamar verbatim from the shop. Why walk it back and say he’s lying when he used your exact words? That’s lame as hell and it’s not the first time Lamar has walked back comments he’s made regarding race/being a black QB.

“They lying, I ain’t say that!” Bruh, yea you did :lol:

We jumped on Cam because he said he gets criticized different for being a black QB then 6 months later said racism don't exist in 2016.

This Lamar situation ain't close to that. :lol:

We jumped on Cam because he said he gets criticized different for being a black QB then 6 months later said racism don't exist in 2016.

This Lamar situation ain't close to that. :lol:

That’s why I said there’s nuance between both guys, but Lamar always seems quick to say things and then renege. There’s been plenty of times where he has made statements related to being a black QB/the stereotypes surrounding him

585C17A2-B8F4-4C17-844D-4CBD4FE24201.jpeg

This was foolish lol

That’s why I said there’s nuance between both guys, but Lamar always seems quick to say things and then renege. There’s been plenty of times where he has made statements related to being a black QB/the stereotypes surrounding him

585C17A2-B8F4-4C17-844D-4CBD4FE24201.jpeg

This was foolish lol

This ain't as big as you making it. I watched the episode and Lamar basically let everybody else speak on the history of how black qbs are treated.

Von went to LA for a few months, got a ring, and is ready to go back home. Nice gig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom