2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhh.png

So that's what was up with him.

While he was away and not in-contact with the team he gambled on games? So, that must mean active and reserve roster NFL guys can't gamble on games?

This fool left the game citing mental health issues then turns around and bets on games. Falcons deserve better, maybe Gage Jr steps up and they finally put Matt Ryan’s old *** out to pasture.

not sure if I have this right....but he stepped away from the game and not on active players list made some bets and gets banned for a year...

meanwhile we got a guy twisting words saying immunized and breaking the rules and gets nothing? :rolleyes

not sure if I have this right....but he stepped away from the game and not on active players list made some bets and gets banned for a year...

meanwhile we got a guy twisting words saying immunized and breaking the rules and gets nothing? :rolleyes
Betting diminishes the perceived integrity of the game. New team in Vegas; they’re gonna try to dissuade this from taking hold. Don’t see Ridley playing again.

*I do think Rodgers should’ve had to sit down a few weeks.

Ridley really showed flashes as a top WR 2 years ago just to fall off like this

SMFH

Assuming his initial mental health issues weren’t just an excuse/coverup I’m hoping this doesn’t put him in an even worse place mentally.

but let us be fair to his mental health issue thing....would YOU run routes down the middle of the field for the 2021 Falcons?? :lol: hell nah. He made a business decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom