2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah

Lock, fant, and Shelby Harris… who cares

Those draft picks are nice but we will take Russ. You dont understand and how bad football has been here. We’ve BEEN drafting. We used 1st/2nd rd picks on Paxton lynch, Brock Osweiler, Drew Lock..

We good, we fleeced Seattle. You got it backwards brother. If you haven’t been in the trenches of Broncos football the last half a decade you wouldn’t understand

My brother maldonado maldonado I really hope you and your family are doing well

I guess time will tell but at the moment doesn’t look worth it. Russell hasn’t exactly been lights out lately.

bill_belichick.jpg

The NFL used yesterday to out Ridley knowing the Rodgers news would come today and wash it all away. :smh:

Then the Russ news followed and they are home free.

#Juggernaut

Interesting that Mina thinks it won't work.

Brady left, and a year later the media circle jerked to Mac Jones live on air, daily.

The Seahawks get multiple picks to replace Russ, something the Pats did not.

Joe Douglas :pimp:

this guy is a tool on espn radio here. please don't post him lol.

As to Watson, according to Lance Zurlien who does scouting reports for the combine for the league and is a cohost on an ESPN radio show here in Houston, said he spoke with some executives in the league that don't see Watson playing at all this season.

this guy is a tool on espn radio here. please don't post him lol.

As to Watson, according to Lance Zurlien who does scouting reports for the combine for the league and is a cohost on an ESPN radio show here in Houston, said he spoke with some executives in the league that don't see Watson playing at all this season.
Ooo, my bad

I have no idea who is he

Noted. Thanks for letting me know

My favorite player going to a franchise I loathe. Can they at least switch back to their 1980's unis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom