2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
elpablo21 elpablo21 Andrew Lock is a bum. Don't let clowns tell you otherwise. Too many Broncos "fans" were hoping he'd get another chance.
I think I might need him to play so we can hit rock bottom. Can't be fueling Pete's delusions of mediocrity
pachah1.png

Nfl trying distract us from them suspending a player for a whole season yesterday while they ain’t going do shh to Ross

saw the package (no pause). its a steep price but 6 years after manning, qb1 has been terrible in denver. i really wanted teddy to be the guy. i think fangio being coach didnt open up his full potential. now rustles on his way over and its a huge boost of confidence to a team with good young players looking for that next step. have no idea what to expect but i am excite. lets ****in go! :nthat:

elpablo21 elpablo21

34C447E3-94AB-4614-9115-8C06EDBB0060.jpeg

Happy to see Russ didnt end up in wash
Giants should have offered 5 and next years first….oh well

Bidding war wash vs panthers for Watson…..if he ever clears his sh

I thought it was Russ said no to Wash.
Yeah, it makes more sense the more lucrative offer got turned down because Russ said no not the other way around.

one of his right hands confirmed it on the radio anyways Russ turned down Philly and Washington.

Those Vegas odds pumping Philly a few weeks ago make sense now

This remains to be seen imo. You might as well offload some other guys if it is. What Pete and John do next will really show if it is or they're lying to themselves on doing some "partial rebuild"
Who the F is our QB for a partial rebuild. I guess the response I replied to was about Watson but that seems insane.
so Russ WANTED to go to Denver? Thought he was looking to go to a bigger city because of the wife?
That’s the type of rumor that’s always untrue to make the player look bad.
is that actually a difference? :nerd:
Touche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom