2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All in on Thibodeaux for now

https%3A%2F%2Fdailyknicks.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fimagn-images%2F2022%2F03%2F17700011-850x560.jpeg

This Commanders trade is still funny. All those picks AND they're paying Carson Wentz whole salary next year. The Colts had zero leverage. :lol:

I legit wanna know who else was offering anything

They was saying they would release dude.. so I get if iou wanted him offering something

Just like if you need a kicker or some shh after preseason and know a team is cutting a guy so you offer to swap a 6th for a 7th or some shh

Yikes.

Shorty ain't even that old. Jerry was leaving it in even in his older age lmao. Mans thought his infantrymen weren't swimming anymore.

What is she suing for exactly though?
Her MOM get a settlement she didn't. She gonna try to get a paternity test so she can get some money 🤷🏾‍♂️

Greatest thing ESPN ever did. He’s the only person on earth who can compete and out yell Stephen A.. :lol:

He’s apparently been there part time for months. I just found out last week from the NBA thread.

Top class clown entertainment IMO :lol:
Is he the guy that looks like Skip Bayless drawn from memory ?

what money can she get though? He doesnt really owe her anything. Am I missing something?
Public pressure on Jerrah for hiding the truth and keeping her mom from revealing it backed up by a positive paternity test is enough for him to want to stay out of court and just cash her out(no Deshaun Watson)

I can't read the article because it's behind a paywalls but I think she can nullify the settlement between her mom and Jerry which could lead to something, idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom