2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ezgif-2-5fedb32c04.gif

I don’t see them trading him, even if we’ve plateaued and it could be the best thing to move on.

If Seattle wanted to give us Russ I would’ve been lighting up the negotiations.

I'm just trying to be patient and stop trying to wordle Pete and John's process.

Idk what they want at this point

Last edited:
I guess Watson is a lot younger than Russ, so if they go vet I see it being that only or they’ve decided it’s time to get Willis/Pickett.

Doesn’t feel like they’d go Huntley, for an example, unless they’re rightfully creeped by Deshaun, and they do not like the first-round QBs in the draft.

They traded Russ and then Russ had to agree, so it seems like Seattle is planning something.

I guess Watson is a lot younger than Russ, so if they go vet I see it being that only or they’ve decided it’s time to get Willis/Pickett.

Doesn’t feel like they’d go Huntley, for an example, unless they’re rightfully creeped by Deshaun, and they do not like the first-round QBs in the draft.

They traded Russ and then Russ had to agree, so it seems like Seattle is planning something.
I personally want them to avoid any QB this year and just sit tight and grab another spot to rebuild the core but I still can't compute Pete's age and the rebuild time range

I'm not gonna pay attention to Deshaun for now. The GJ is gonna ramp up

I need someone to explain the whole Chris Russo thing

Ain’t like I think francesa that great either but I could see how certain folk would enjoy him

I think the Super Bowls odds were set up for what they could of been in play for. They were supposedly in play for Wilson, Watson, Garrapolo and then ended up with Wentz. Given Wentz and his shortcomings, he's better than what they had currently on their roster. This is probably their truer odds now are more than before. They were breaking it down on the radio here in town yesterday.

Sounds like Washington just wanted to get their guy. If Wentz was released there is no guarantee he’d come to us in FA. A trade erases the uncertainty. There are a handful of QB needy teams. Let them fight and reach for the journeymen and rookies.

The salary is what it is. But when did 3rd round picks become so coveted?

Sounds like Washington just wanted to get their guy. If Wentz was released there is no guarantee he’d come to us in FA. A trade erases the uncertainty. There are a handful of QB needy teams. Let them fight and reach for the journeymen and rookies.

The salary is what it is. But when did 3rd round picks become so coveted?

3rd rounders are top 100 picks.. and 1 of those 3rd rounder cans become a 2nd

and we see trades like what you referring to all the time.. it happens every season.. but teams are usually getting a pick or picks in the back half of the draft in the 5th-7th rounds range

for example, the bucs were going cut desean.. the eagles traded a 6th rounder to the bucs for desean and a 7th

not multiple top 100 picks.. on top of Washington eating all of the salary

part of the reason the rams traded as much as they did for stafford was so the lions would eat goff’s contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom