2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy or bust for Indy at this point?

1647295406775.jpeg

Has all Patriot Nation turned on Hoodie or just you?

-foe

just me :pimp:

and i haven't "turned" on him but i don't think he's some infallible god of a coach/GM. he deserves to be called out when he ****s up. his GM flaws are MASSIVE and while he's one of the or the greatest football minds out there as a coach, those who don't adapt die

Maybe if they were trying to get a nice draft spot next year, Indy's got a playoff squad though :lol:

With not a ton of options and no 1st this year

After jimmy.. then who’s next jordan love? Jameis if New Orleans get Watson?

I'm in the minority, but I think Trubisky to Pittsburgh is low key a great signing. Let's not forget that he took the Bears to the playofss...twice. well, maybe their defense did, but that's exactly what he has in Pittsburgh. If he matured as a player and learned from his time in Buffalo, Pittsburgh will be a strong contender. Mark my words.

I dont know about that contract, but Kirk is gonna go off with Trev now that he no longer has to deal with that backyard playing, whirling dervish and a hail mary throwing *** ******.

Why is m i d g e t censored? Not trying to make that look like another word. :lol:

Time to play arm chair GM.

Colts should've been throwing out big money and see what GB would want for Love.

Knew getting Watson was long shot for us. Tough division, playing in the cold, and we the Browns.

All these dummies had to do was take him at 12 in 2017 oppose to trading back smh

2017 you get myles at 1, watson at 12, franchise changed for a decade! Instead we take jabroni Baker at 1 year after

I dont know about that contract, but Kirk is gonna go off with Trev now that he no longer has to deal with that backyard playing, whirling dervish and a hail mary throwing *** ******.

Why is m i d g e t censored? Not trying to make that look like another word. :lol:
It's little person/people now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom