2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody on edge for Deshaun Watson, I can feel it. 😂 Thread jumping like 8 posts got people like...

It's me. I'm people.

-foe

Man...between the blitzkrieg of baseball free agency that aligns with the frenzy going on in the NFL, March madness, etc...Im busy all day and if not texts in my group chats, it's coming back to NT at the end of the day to pages of info and happenings. It's wild/great. :lol:

Damn with Deshaun moving out of the AFC south, my bum *** QB Tannehill is the top QB in the division barring any other signings

Gross
Which means the division is up for grabs
659BC94D-BCF5-4E9E-B906-8CFBF480381C.gif

With everything in mind, here's the offer Houston would likely only consider:

Houston receives: 2022 first-round pick (No. 8), 2022 second-round pick (No. 43), 2022 second-round pick (No. 58), 2022 third-round pick (No.74) 2022 third-round pick (No. 83 via IND), 2023 first-round pick, 2024 first-round pick, CB A.J. Terrell.

Atlanta receives: QB Deshaun Watson, 2022 sixth-round pick, 2023 fifth-round pick

Do it yesterday.

Man...between the blitzkrieg of baseball free agency that aligns with the frenzy going on in the NFL, March madness, etc...Im busy all day and if not texts in my group chats, it's coming back to NT at the end of the day to pages of info and happenings. It's wild/great. :lol:
Freddie Freeman going to the Dodgers

A47BF82D-764A-4247-B975-FE2D2CDB951C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom