2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thmsvh4nvvxbrr4q3fu9.jpeg

I’m confused… why would arod go back without adams

I’m scratching my head but this is good for the lions if we could do something

cmon now :lol: . You know Rodgers gonna win 12-14 games and get bounced early. The dude is done winning a Superbowl so he could care less.

While Thielen would fit perfectly for the Packers, and there are rumors the Vikings could shed him or Hunter because of cap issues, there’s thankfully no chance in hell they’d ever let him go to Green Bay. So Landry, or Lockett would be great.

I get that. I guess I'm use to a team that doesn't look at the salary cap like normal people so I assumed they could fit him in.

So Tyreke gotta be out of KC too since Maholmes took a monster deal?
There were stretches this year where Pat looked like a jets qb. No way KC let’s hill get away

Tae Adams got fed up with Rodgers antics. Rodgers indecision has messed with his money for the last two years.

Say what you want about Carr the player, but he seems like a genuinely good dude

They did tag him. And he said he wasn’t going to play under the tag :lol: that’s like super old news
I dont think they officially tagged him though, no? I thought it was implied that it was going to happen but DA said nope and GB moved on? Can a tagged player be traded, voiding that deal and then sign a new one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom