2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know…we really could’ve just drafted Fields. Unproven vs proven but if a year later we willing to give up assets to get a new but proven QB why not just draft a young guy with potential and keep those assets to have even more possibilities to rebuild the whole team

Nobody's picked up Cordarelle Patterson yet?

images

Damn so they'd rather a division rival offer that to him and have to play him twice a year instead?

Our AFC West opponents don’t even earn this neck yall be giving them. :lol:

Carr has led the Raiders to 2x as many playoff appearances as the Chargers have since he came in the league, and Broncos haven’t even made the playoffs since Peyton retired.

*cue Dennis Green .gif*

We know we know, he’s lead them to the playoffs and that’s why he’s so great

Aint done a thing in the playoffs but it’s the thought that counts

Dont bother dude
The Carrdashian Cult only rivals the Trump MAGA cult.
Apparently we are only one wide receiver away from being Super Bowl champs.
After 9 years of mediocrity, all Carr needed was his best friend to make him elite.
Now if only we can trade for the best oline in football and best defense. ..no one will be able to stop us.

3rd round pick possible for Baker?

Watson go atl, i guess we got no choice but to go after Matt Ryan, but he prolly go Indy in a dome

Jimmy G might be off the board if he restructured

What a wasted bridge/gap year, wasting prime years of Chubb, Hunt, WARD, Myles, my god, we the worst franchise in sport history, why am i a fan!! Smh

Don’t knock Browns for trying for Watson but they had to know 0 chance with that no trade clause. I hope we did but why did we not go all in with Russ, his trade clause as well? We would of matched what Denver gave and then some

Dont bother dude
The Carrdashian Cult only rivals the Trump MAGA cult.
Apparently we are only one wide receiver away from being Super Bowl champs.
After 9 years of mediocrity, all Carr needed was his best friend to make him elite.
Now if only we can trade for the best oline in football and best defense. ..no one will be able to stop us.
bruh, can you just be a happy Raiders fan one time with us? just once?

ignore Carr for a moment and just relish in the moment that top tier players WANT to come and play for the Raiders. We havent had that in decades.

I’m really surprised you missed the point. Keep the same energy when sucking off the Broncos and Chargers that’s all. :lol:

It’s stupid to say playing with Carr is a sentence that means finishing last place in the division when reality and 8 years of history says otherwise, but I get it, we don’t have to be rational here.

Last edited:
I’m really surprised you missed the point. Keep the same energy when sucking off the Broncos and Chargers that’s all. :lol:

It’s stupid to say playing with Carr is a sentence that means finishing last place in the division when reality and 8 years of history says otherwise, but I get it, we don’t have to be rational here.

No no the post I replied to said something about not wanting to choke with Rodgers anymore as if going to play with Carr is going to mean they’re gonna win a title

Keep this same energy when it’s wildcard weekend and the raiders lose

bruh, can you just be a happy Raiders fan one time with us? just once?

ignore Carr for a moment and just relish in the moment that top tier players WANT to come and play for the Raiders. We havent had that in decades.
Dude i get it.
We want to get excited about a top player wanting to join our team but let’s not forget he is getting paid and moving to a tax free state.
Also, Raider fans were complaining and screaming bloody murder because we gave up a 1st and a 2nd rd the following year for an affordable Carson Palmer but now we are suppose to turn a blind eye to giving up two 1st rounds for the highest paid wide receiver? A wide receiver. How well did we do with Tim Brown or Moss when they had mediocre QBs?
How did GB packer Jordy Nelson do with Carr?
The QB is the most important position in the game.
Even if we had Adams, Kupp and Metcalf we would still have Carr touching the ball every offensive down.
He ended his 8 year playoff drought with an INT in the red zone..:lol::smh:

The only thing that can salvage this is if we dont extend Carr and let him playout his contract this year.
If year 9 is the magical year the Carrdashians have been hoping for then we extend Carr, if not we let him go.
I hope Carr turns it around but as a Raider fans I can honestly say he doesnt have it. Maybe just maybe the cult is right and all he needed was his best bud and 9 years of support.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom