2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you so unenthused? :lol:
I was unenthused cause of everything surrounding this dude and our on field situation. Outside of him being at best a super creep or at worst a serial sexual predator I don’t think it made footballing sense for us to get a win now guy like him even if he’s still young when our team is the exact opposite of win now.

But none of that matter anymore now let’s go get Malik Willis and do what we shoudlve doen in last years draft trade up if we got to **** it

tenor (28).gif
ezgif-4-6b410b6946.gif

Dude i get it.
We want to get excited about a top player wanting to join our team but let’s not forget he is getting paid and moving to a tax free state.
Also, Raider fans were complaining and screaming bloody murder because we gave up a 1st and a 2nd rd the following year for an affordable Carson Palmer but now we are suppose to turn a blind eye to giving up two 1st rounds for the highest paid wide receiver? A wide receiver. How well did we do with Tim Brown or Moss when they had mediocre QBs?
How did GB packer Jordy Nelson do with Carr?
The QB is the most important position in the game.
Even if we had Adams, Kupp and Metcalf we would still have Carr touching the ball every offensive down.
He ended his 8 year playoff drought with an INT in the red zone..:lol::smh:

The only thing that can salvage this is if we dont extend Carr and let him playout his contract this year.
If year 9 is the magical year the Carrdashians have been hoping for then we extend Carr, if not we let him go.
I hope Carr turns it around but as a Raider fans I can honestly say he doesnt have it. Maybe just maybe the cult is right and all he needed was his best bud and 9 years of support.
Metcalf in the same sentence as Kupp and Adams huh? Interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom