2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
would much rather suck badly with MM then to have that BA Mayfield on my team.

All in rebuild with Bryce Young or CJ Stroud as your next Qb. Not bad.

During Matts whole tenure in Atlanta there was always a split in opinion on him. For me I will appreciate Matt Ryan for his time as our QB. Gave us very good consistency for a Long time when we needed it most and was apart of some very memorable falcons season's especially his MVP year. He may not be our most important QB in history as far as a decent amount of people here will see it but he was the best QB in Falcons history and that's the damn truth.

He didn't think to feel this way last off-season???

Yeah, but he was being “faithful”and just got a new contract. Now he just seen his long term partner flirting with the next man.

The Deshaun sweepstakes hurt a lot of feelings.

Yeah, but he was being “faithful”and just got a new contract. Now he just seen his long term partner flirting with the next man.

The Deshaun sweepstakes hurt a lot of feelings.
Possible. Likely, even. But also possible that he felt ready to move on from ATL last off season but figured he'd give it one last shot, see what happens, just to be sure. Season was horrible so he could have already felt like "Yeah, we're done here" before the Falcons were up 28-3 on the Deshaun Watson sweepstakes.

Like spending years with a chick and now all you do is fight but before you end it, you spend one last weekend together on vacation somewhere. That goes terribly. You're out, then you also find out she's flirting with this work husband guy. Yeah, you're definitely out.

-foe

Danielle, Za’Darius, Dalvin Tomlinson, Barr, Hunter…. could hurt some dudes.

Z is a beast. Always wreaked havoc against Minnesota. I'm not sure Hunter is around though. He can't stay on the field and with Z missing all that time last season, you can't rely so heavily and 2 dudes who can't stay healthy. Hunter's conteact is just too big. Hopefully it works out though...they just need to be mid pack if the offense steps up another level.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom