2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most the Florida teams ain’t show up… :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clown a*** state. Mississippi a hop and a skip….

Dolphins the same franchise that passed on all that UF/FSU/UM talent in the 80s and 90s so I understand them clowns fully

This is the reason why I’m a Cowboys fan. Jimmy Johnson predominately drafted Florida boys. UM, UF and FSU dudes…

Buccaneers 90s/2000s stars were from Florida.
Same with the 90s Cowboys… most from Florida.

Dolphins continue to be clowns. They signed Connor Williams :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
It is kinda crazy not all teams showed up...they have talent there...perhaps a smoke screen, idk.
Yea especially since most teams in the south anyway and Jackson not hard to get to, coulda easily stopped by just to see what’s going on…But that’s why players from schools on that level mostly go to the closet “power” school’s pro day so they can get a look

It is kinda crazy not all teams showed up...they have talent there...perhaps a smoke screen, idk.

most years I can count on my team taking someone random as hell in the 3rd round looking for the high end play

Milton williams out of LA tech was that player last year

but surprised given all the resources we put into that shh, we didn’t send someone

curious where they play dude.. but they did make a good signing today, in spite of their other failures along the oline

Connor is a PENALTY magnet. Dude gone be top 3 in OL penalties again. Watch. He’s too grabby

Somehow, this reminds me of when a bunch of us signed up for an indoor soccer league at work. We had two dudes blow out the acls in the season, and one dude broke his shin. Needless to say, that was the first and last season of indoor soccer.

Kowalski.jpg

Second toe is slightly longer than the big toe BUT she got them sexy arches

10/10 :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom