2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bengals gonna need to go all in before Burrows contract comes up, at this rate it'll be hard to think they'll be able to keep him and Chase long term...

Stunned, I tell ya.

I am stunned.

So surprised.

Floored, even.

Shocked.

Can't believe it......

Annnnnnnd :lol: :rofl:

*resumes sipping tea*

You're doing your dumb *** thing again. As if teams don't restructure contracts to create cap space every single offseason.

When the time comes, will you want the Dolphins to pay Tua? Or just have an endless cycle of trading players for picks?

Once that Kirk deal hit and the longer it went without a deal for 'Reek the more likely I believed he would seek options else where.

Loved the Cheetah but $27-28 million for a WR is insane. Gotta think about the long term future. If the Chiefs can get a big return from a business stand point that is the best move. Personally that is going to be hard to say goodbye to that dude.

You're doing your dumb *** thing again. As if teams don't restructure contracts to create cap space every single offseason.

When the time comes, will you want the Dolphins to pay Tua? Or just have an endless cycle of trading players for picks?

So, it's just a coincidence that Rodgers gets paid, Adams walks.
Mahomes gets paid, now Reke "walks" (if that goes thru)?

Just a coincidence? Sure. I believe that.....

Screenshot_20220323-112946_Twitter.jpg

It was written :lol: :nerd:

So, it's just a coincidence that Rodgers gets paid, Adams walks.
Mahomes gets paid, now Reke "walks" (if that goes thru)?

Just a coincidence? Sure. I believe that.....

Yes.

Now answer my question: When the time comes, will you want the Dolphins to pay Tua? Or just have an endless cycle of trading players for picks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom