2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OBJ on the Chiefs would be a good look for both sides. Come back for the back end of the season, flourish, re-sign for big duckets

He should still be chasing the bag

Pat with either one of them would be Godly

I'm gonna go cry now

Man, you should be thrilled by that. You guys do the complete tear down/stack a billion picks and clear your entire cap. 2 years later you're up and runnin just fine.

Man, you should be thrilled by that. You guys do the complete tear down/stack a billion picks and clear your entire cap. 2 years later you're up and runnin just fine.
You can still want a full rebuild and miss players
1648082488093.png

Already suggested they should shop Brown/Lockett and even DK maybe since his extension talk is coming up

quick thots.

von was still chasing the bag. makes sense why denver never called. happy for von but thats too much money.

i really like the matt trade. think colts might make some noise.

adams and carr byke together :emoji_hugging: . will be tuning in for sure.

i think tua and hill will be better than expected.

baker looking funny in the light.

this BA tom just wont go away and im low key ok with it.

No need. When Tua under throws the 60 yard bomb by 5-10 yards….

Interceptions or deflected…

Tyreek gone be at Tua’s neck by week 6

You’re the 17th person in this thread to drop this take. Thanks for your contribution.

We have two first round picks in 2023, which is supposed to be a QB rich draft. Front office has shown commitment to him for this season, but they’re not married to him by any means.

Can't believe Hill preferred the Fins over the Jetes ......

Or did I misread the news? Chiefs preferred the Jets offer?
Live in NJ with all 4 seasons and pay taxes out the ***. Live in Miami, beautiful weather and women and pay no taxes. Hmmm

I am also from NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom