2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the proposal by the Titans. Seems like it could make both sides of the argument feel better. A decent compromise.

I'm starting to come around on KC a lil bit for what they've done.

I know Hill for JuJu isn't exactly sexy, but they do have 12 Draft picks, and 2 picks per round 1-4. That's a lot of cheap labor. (which they need now)

Hit on even half them picks, and they will have somethin, plus a lil extra cap to use as well. OBJ? Will Fuller?

I'm starting to come around on KC a lil bit for what they've done.

I know Hill for JuJu isn't exactly sexy, but they do have 12 Draft picks, and 2 picks per round 1-4. That's a lot of cheap labor. (which they need now)

Hit on even half them picks, and they will have somethin, plus a lil extra cap to use as well. OBJ? Will Fuller?

Same. The MVS signing grew on me. If he doesn't stay having the severe dropsies, dude was usually always open. Probably a result of being opposite Devante, but Reid will cook something up. Seems like they'll go committe approach and spread the love.

Plus all you mentioned with picks to play with. Be deep deep at WR into camp and could have 6 deep during the season that are all legit.

Fuller would be nicccee...nicer... stay healthy, but that plays into what I mention above...so long as you don't rely on him and have options for when he's hurt, he could give them a few big games.

tbh people acting like they lost Andy Reid

Yep. He had McNabb take the Eagles to the NFCCG 4 years in a row in the early 2000s with that x-factor bum and Todd Pinkston as the number 1...Staley and Westbrook were huge, but still...and until TO came, but he didn't even play in the playoffs until the Super Bowl...

Yep. He had McNabb take the Eagles to the NFCCG 4 years in a row in the early 2000s with that x-factor bum and Todd Pinkston as the number 1...Staley and Westbrook were huge, but still...and until TO came, but he didn't even play in the playoffs until the Super Bowl...

Westbrook stayed healthy and we made the super bowl

But Andy Reid guarantees double digit wins and a playoff win.. but Reid is terrible at in game adjusting and tightens up in big moments

Andy Reid guarantees double digit wins and a playoff win.. but Reid is terrible at in game adjusting and tightens up in big moments
Nah, coaching doesn't matter at all, my guy. If you have the best player, you win the game. Coaching at the professional level is like color changing dashboard lights on a super car: pointless to the overall performance.

(I don't actually believe any of that. Well, dashboard lights are obviously pointless.)

-foe

They also had a really good D, but yeah..
Reid is good for getting into the dance, which gives you a shot.

with jimmy we always had a solid defense

but it was offensive injuries or lack of talent that always caught up to us eventually

I was posting more for the 2 jaguars WRs being top 5…

but I think it’s other considerations with the deshaun thing…

Nah, coaching doesn't matter at all, my guy. If you have the best player, you win the game. Coaching at the professional level is like color changing dashboard lights on a super car: pointless to the overall performance.

(I don't actually believe any of that. Well, dashboard lights are obviously pointless.)

-foe

Basketball.

Football coaches actually do matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom