2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My cuz plays in the NFL and is cool with some of the receivers on the Steelers.. Haskins was on his way to the airport to fly back to Pitt when the accident happened
Apparently he was with Claypool, Harris, Trubitsky and some of the other WR's just hours before it happened.

Claypool made a poignant tribute post and vid after, can't imagine how they've gotta be feeling about it all :ohwell:|l

According to witnesses, Haskins car ran out of gas on i595. (By the Fort Lauderdale airport) he ran out of gas and unfortunately got hit trying to run and go get gas.

Road side assistance didn’t get there in time or respond to him. I’m from Fort Lauderdale, and my mom follows this dude on FB who “claims” he got the road side assist assignment dispatched to him, but he didn’t take it. I said what type of person brags about ignoring the call, then posting it on Facebook? Smh
Ughh hate that this happened and that road side assist dude is a scumbag.

My dad always told me if you’re tank is at the half point mark, it’s already on E.

Apparently he was with Claypool, Harris, Trubitsky and some of the other WR's just hours before it happened.

Claypool made a poignant tribute post and vid after, can't imagine how they've gotta be feeling about it all :ohwell:|l

I ran across the Claypool video but couldn't watch. Sad sad stuff.

Claypool made a poignant post and vid after, can't imagine how they've gotta be feeling about it all :ohwell:|l
I saw smh..my cuz said the Steelers players went to dinner a few hours before it happened..Im.glsd there isn't a video of what happened..we need to stop recording people in their worst times

My Buckeye fandom aside, Haskins had one of the best arms I’ve ever seen at QB for the Buckeyes. In one season I believe he shattered almost every QB record at the school. I wasn’t too surprised he struggled in Washington, not due to his talent but surrounding reasons. It was too close to home and they were basically in a rebuild, was really hoping he’d be the man in Pittsburgh. That video of him as a kid at Ohio State breaks my heart :smh:

RIP Simba

Speaking of Russ.
Screenshot_20220407-103039_Reddit.jpg

Seems like this money could have been better spent..

help kids with education costs.. help those struggling with the costs of food or living in general.. or healthcare costs

Cam is an idiot. Dude can’t articulate to save his life. He’s the definition of trying to sound smart

Seems like this money could have been better spent..

help kids with education costs.. help those struggling with the costs of food or living in general.. or healthcare costs

… I’m a Florida resident and still ain’t got my damn tax return yet! F*** Desantis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom