2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gil Brandt should actually be sent to pasture for that one, must’ve lost your mind and someone needs to watch over you.

If he’s comparing Haskins pulling over on the interstate and being hit by the semi standing there calling for help on his cell, as

“maybe if he stayed in school another year he wouldn’t do silly things like him jogging on the highway”

He’s just framing the incident wrongly for no reason… ….

If he’s comparing Haskins pulling over on the interstate and being hit by the semi standing there calling for help on his cell, as

I saw something that said he was attempting to cross the highway on foot while there was oncoming traffic, seems weird.

RIP, guy was way too young.

FP6pHLmXIAEI9Mg

FP6pHL_X0AgteVJ

"Living to be dead" because he entered the draft early?
1649532341281.png

Ain't this the same dip**** that was saying Teddy's hands were too small when it was the same size as a white contemporary?

Either way dudes like him and Schefty need to **** and do their jobs and not give their unnecessary opinions.

On a more important note, RIP to Haskins. Was interested to see how the QB situation would've shaken out with him and the rest and them QBs.

Could have been his chance to turn it around, now we will never know. |l

I took "Living to be dead" as living everyday like it could be your last. But man, that wasn't the time for that comment.

I took "Living to be dead" as living everyday like it could be your last. But man, that wasn't the time for that comment.

Nah it ain't that. That makes it seems like he was trying to put a positive spin on it like "embrace live" and that clearly wasn't it.

If it was he could've just said something like "he live life to the fullest". Definitely was some negative connotations behind his comment.

Yea as T0INE T0INE said it’s some variation of he lived life to the fullest

Living to die sound like some shh they’d say about a hard partying rocker

Yea as T0INE T0INE said it’s some variation of he lived life to the fullest

Living to die sound like some shh they’d say about a hard partying rocker

This.

Like on some he had it coming steez.

Reminds me of how people were talking wild about Sean Taylor's death before the facts came out. Mike Wilbon, Colin Cowherd and others.

The insinuation is nasty. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom