2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait.......so......he had another SN, where he posted that he was in prison, but really it was just DSA?

Why? :lol:

Legit......why? Why the extra account, and why was he in jail? :lol: Meth can pinpoint our damn cellphones? Jesus. :lol:

Isn't this his burner????

Screenshot_20220518-204236.png

I clicked the profile and now it's gone, but it was ok this morning? :lol:

I am so confused.

When I was a kid, I used to watch Berman make his picks, and it would always annoy me that someone on that show would screw up and put the team that he had losing the game in yellow.

Fast forward to this morning, and while on the toilet it finally hit me…that was a nod to the spread, right? Team in yellow would be who he believed would cover?

We never got clarification on if it’s a permaban, or Trump indefinite suspension :lol:, or, etc.

DSA moves to Maine to get a new IP address lol

well i guess there is 1 positive about this terrible weather we got going on right now..

hope you didnt get caught in any of the mess T0INE T0INE

Weather has been crazy the last week plus with all the rain.

I'm good but we gotta do something about all this flooding or we'll be underwater in a couple of decades.

Glad Nastee Boy™ came through with all this ****** weather, less chance to harass our women.

Cowboys will beat the Eagles then some other team will get the Cowboys outta here wildcard weekend or after their bye.

Don't think so. Eagles will have a better record than the Cowboys, take it to the bank. We have a better overall roster. Dallas has better QB and LB play that's about it. RB is a wash (Zeke is nowhere close to the player he once was & way overpaid) while Sanders has good backups. We got better WR game (they lost Cooper). And our O-Line is way superior (Dal lost Collins)! Plus Dallas lost Gregory on D Line. And we have better CBs (Some say best tandem in the league).

I got the Eagles at 11 wins, could be 12. At minimum it's 10 wins! They will lose Christmas Eve in Dallas but we will finish with a better record and don't be surprised if we win the division. Giants aren't winning anything and Washington, with Carson? Hahahaha. He'll lose the starting jon by week 8 at the most. Jerrah's team is a dumpster fire with that coach, he terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom