2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the thing. Even a “washed” Julio is still a threat. I can only imagine if he never had a noodle arm Matty Tap Water and a fool like Tannehill throwing the rock for his career.

I don’t even think Julio will be asked to do much

Gonna be a major weapon in the red zone tho
He'll have that AB role as the no.3 guy so no double teams ever :lol:.

AB ate when he was actually playing for them and I expect the lessened load to work out nicely for Julio too.

He'll still get a bunch of targets since TB trusts/loves his vets

Reactions: sb
they dont need julio to be a #1. rest of the wr core will take attention away. if he stays healthy, he can steal a good chunk of tds. brady has him on the guac plan already. gronk joining week 10 too. brady still getting away with it :smh:

yo, Kyler has a 4 hour per week study session clause in his contract?!?!?!

Man, thats embarrassing.

how is this being enforced??

yo, Kyler has a 4 hour per week study session clause in his contract?!?!?!

Man, thats embarrassing.

how is this being enforced??
They all get tracked on some level.

They watch film on team issues iPads a lot of times. They do it in college, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they did the same at high level highschool programs.

They all get tracked on some level.

They watch film on team issues iPads a lot of times. They do it in college, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they did the same at high level highschool programs.
true.

Damn, man, so they know he doesnt do it. Embarrassing.

Not gonna lie, that would be me too. Pay me.

There’s a quote from Kyler a year or so ago, where he talked about how studying tape wasn’t really his thing and he didn’t really like to do it. Something about he has great vision and can see the plays happen before they do. They played it here on the local ESPN radio this morning and every show was clowning on it today lol.

I mean with the way he plays I’d make him watch that much too. You can only rely on athleticism for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom