2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Davis pretty soon

2C3452EA-620B-4EED-858C-DF76E2A2B20C.gif

I feel that some teams shouldn't be allowed to get domes simply to keep the culture alive :lol:

Packers, Bears, Patriots, Steelers are a few that need to stay their *** outside.

Playing on turf inside, I'm sure, is better, but there's something special about a snowy game in the middle of January where each team runs 40 times.

The Vikings should be outside too. That couple of seasons at the Gophers spot was cool...the playoff game against Seattle. Could be a real advantage, but the Metrodome kinda supplanted the idea of them indoors. And I think '98 made everyone forget because of the speed and offense they had, which is more conducive to indoors.

Chicago probably just wants more money, because then they'll get a Super Bowl, more concerts....**** like that.

The Vikings should be outside too. That couple of seasons at the Gophers spot was cool...the playoff game against Seattle. Could be a real advantage, but the Metrodome kinda supplanted the idea of them indoors. And I think '98 made everyone forget because of the speed and offense they had, which is more conducive to indoors.

Chicago probably just wants more money, because then they'll get a Super Bowl, more concerts....**** like that.
It’s just smart business to build a dome or have a retractable roof at this point…No team gonna turn that down

Hawks might be in contention for the no.1 pick at this rate.

Maybe their strong draft helps but hard to imagine them being close to .500 as constructed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom