2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn’t of been in the contract in the first place.

Tbh, EVEN IF I wasn’t watching film I’m still firing my agent for that. You embarrassed me after I embarrassed myself :lol:

Like some things it’s ok if I do it, but if you do it it’s a problem :lol::lol::lol:

Serious question.

Including college, which football career would you rather: Derek Carr or Jameis Winston?

this with or without the crab legs?

but seems kinda obvious when only 1 dude actually won something

but give me the career earnings, I can be a fan on personal time

Serious question.

Including college, which football career would you rather: Derek Carr or Jameis Winston?

Based off accomplishments Jameis. Neither has done anything in the pros so far (I know I know, Carr is going to light the world on fire this year). Not sure who’s made more earnings wise

Based off accomplishments Jameis. Neither has done anything in the pros so far (I know I know, Carr is going to light the world on fire this year). Not sure who’s made more earnings wise
Winston is about 50M, Carr 110M. The question almost comes down to would you trade a college national championship and Heisman trophy for another 50M+?

I vote Winston’s career. They both have made life changing, generational money. As a competitor though I have to be able to look back and say I won something.

I didn’t know the money was that far apart.

Winston still on 28…

And that Saints team sneaky. I know I might sound ridiculous but if in 20 years someone told me the crab leg QB won an MVP or had an all pro year I wouldn’t be surprised.

To answer the question gimmie the chickens.

Since everyone is talking money, who's career would you rather have: Dan Marino (51 M) or Kirk Cousins (161 M)?

Last edited:
Since everyone is talking money, who's career would you rather have: Dan Mario (51 M) or Kirk Cousins (161 M)?

With any athletic career, give me the money and whatever leaves me less beat up afterwards to enjoy the money

Shhhhhhh.. as an actual job, I’d rather some of these backup QBs gigs.. and f making the playoffs in some of these leagues, give me summers off with my family.. and f playing on thanksgiving or Christmas

Give me the bread. As time goes on, your stats will diminish and people will eventually forget about you and your contributions to the game. That or they just won’t give a **** :lol:

Pay me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom