2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he’s just bringing more attention to that embarrassing contract clause
He's addressing the disrespect. Gotta speak up for yourself.
Ok, Napolean.
See what I mean lol
Kyler such a lame :lol:
?
I’m sure that clause is pretty normal. Just like today they tried to frame the Zion weight clause as singling him out when it’s actually common.
Nobody else in the league has that stipulation in their contract.
Nah, those 2 clauses ain't close to being the same. :lol:
Bingo

If they were so worried about him putting in the work why did they give him the contract in the first place?

I think Josh Rosen who is well known as the hardest working QB of all time is still a free agent if the Cards are so concerned that Kyler is lazy:rofl:

Give me the bread. As time goes on, your stats will diminish and people will eventually forget about you and your contributions to the game. That or they just won’t give a **** :lol:

Pay me!

…. And people and future generations gone be calling you SORRY. I feel bad for NBA and NFL forefathers who made less than a few million, while the new era makes multimillions AND you got fans calling you an accountant or plumber :lol: :lol: :lol:

Show me the moneyyyy!!

FY2sNDpXEAElDJG

Good on him for calling it out publicly, the double standards have never been more blatant as the league gets closer to having half the starting QB's being black or poc.

FY2sNDpXEAElDJG

Good on him for calling it out publicly, the double standards have never been more blatant as the league gets closer to having half the starting QB's being black or poc.
Irrelevant. But I think that this is my first time seeing him mention anything about being black. :lol:
I don't even recall ever seeing him get the black qb criticism like other black qbs. But good for him for speaking out.

Irrelevant. But I think that this is my first time seeing him mention anything about being black. :lol:
I don't even recall ever seeing him get the black qb criticism like other black qbs. But good for him for speaking out.
Coming into the league the book on him was basically that he can only play run around and chuck it type of ball and it won’t work in the league

Basically the same type of talk that most non white qb’s get draft time

As a QB I don’t think he ever got it as bad as Lamar. But he definitely caught criticism early last season after that slow start.

As a QB I don’t think he ever got it as bad as Lamar. But he definitely caught criticism early last season after that slow start.

I might be reaching but I think it has to do with how a black QB aligns themselves culturally. They all catch criticism, but I don’t think Pat, Dak and Early Russ caught the same level of it due to them be “buttoned up/company men”.

Lamar pulling up to conferences with Cubans on top of Cubans. Kyler just did that press conference in a Durag. I wouldn’t doubt those old brass type of dudes talking crazy about them behind the scenes because they fit certain stereotypes.

It’s unfair and baseless imo. Part of me wants Lmars deal to not get done this season so he can go OFF and have an MVP/ Super Bowl season so he can kick down their doors and get his 300 mil in all hunnas.

I might be reaching but I think it has to do with how a black QB aligns themselves culturally. They all catch criticism, but I don’t think Pat, Dak and Early Russ caught the same level of it due to them be “buttoned up/company men”.

Lamar pulling up to conferences with Cubans on top of Cubans. Kyler just did that press conference in a Durag. I wouldn’t doubt those old brass type of dudes talking crazy about them behind the scenes because they fit certain stereotypes.

It’s unfair and baseless imo. Part of me wants Lmars deal to not get done this season so he can go OFF and have an MVP/ Super Bowl season so he can kick down their doors and get his 300 mil in all hunnas.
This is partly it. I just don't recall Mahomes getting the black qb treatment at any point. I also don't ever recall him aligning himself with other black qbs or with being black for that matter. Great to see the video that @s0lefthat posted and It's great that someone with his status in the NFL as a qb is now speaking up about the treatment of black qbs.

FY2sNDpXEAElDJG

Yet all these white folks was drolling over Bret Farve running around silly throwing passes falling down and ****. :lol:

Now it's a bad thing to be talented/smart enough to make plays outside the pocket.

comeon.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom