2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to Rams to lose and us to win against AZ to keep the division tight.

Rumors he’s gonna request a trade to the Giants after the season.

He wants out of Seattle and wants the NY market. That’s been the rumor for two years now. Schefty said if Seattle misses the playoffs, they’d be open to trading him.

But I expect the Giants to win a few games and to tell us we’re heading in the right direction and keeping the GM and QB.

It blows my mind how sorry Sony and Knowshon are once they got to the league. Both back were shifty as hell in college. They got to the league and just ran like they scared as hell out there.

McVay continues to show his feel for the game is poor for a good play caller. I’m all about the run but damn, change the play calling up a little at least. They went from heavy play action under Goff to throwing play action away.

weird *** game.

McVay continues to show his feel for the game is poor for a good play caller. I’m all about the run but damn, change the play calling up a little at least. They went from heavy play action under Goff to throwing play action away.

weird *** game.

Defenses don’t fear Sony Michel :lol:

Cam Akers probably would’ve got that respect. Not Sony

Defenses don’t fear Sony Michel :lol:

Cam Akers probably would’ve got that respect. Not Sony
No doubt. That’s why the play calling is weird. The run plays are predictable to me, it’s gotta be easy for the defense.
I know it’s painful for McVay to call Run plays but damn, at least make an effort with those run plays

Every time I tune into a Seahawks game, it’s always one of the 7-3 or 3-3 snoozers going into the 4th quarter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom