2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1633710029531.png

IMO we have more of a talent issue than a coaching issue, John Schneider skates from blame for some reason. Our defensive talent is so poor, we keep wasting first rounders.
It's not looking good...I actually don't blame Russell for wanting out. He has more of a case for a trade than Rodgers. OL has been horrible for most of his career there and they were never able to rebuild after the LOB broke up.

The draft history from the past 5 years is horrible. Outside of DK, they haven't had much results

IMO we have more of a talent issue than a coaching issue, John Schneider skates from blame for some reason. Our defensive talent is so poor, we keep wasting first rounders.
He definitely deserves part of the blame. PCJS are one unit. I think because the narrative out there has been Pete basically answers to no one has given him some cover.

my friend(s) are hoping for the best with Russ. Please just let it be a sprain and something Ciara can "take care of" the old natural way. I know she has some super powers in that thang.

He definitely deserves part of the blame. PCJS are one unit. I think because the narrative out there has been Pete basically answers to no one has given him some cover.

Please don't yell at me.......I'm just bringing info to the party......

Russ having one of the highest salaries in the sport is certainly a piece of the puzzle, much as was said would be a thing, years ago.
*Please note, again, how Tom Brady manages to continue thriving, by taking up less of his teams' cap, despite the obvious deserving nature of his stature.

I will leave now. I come in peace. Came in peace. Whatever.

1633719538152.png

Please don't yell at me.......I'm just bringing info to the party......

Russ having one of the highest salaries in the sport is certainly a piece of the puzzle, much as was said would be a thing, years ago.
*Please note, again, how Tom Brady manages to continue thriving, by taking up less of his teams' cap, despite the obvious deserving nature of his stature.

I will leave now. I come in peace. Came in peace. Whatever.

1633719538152.png
I never refuted any of this so why would I yell :lol:

Cap issues are an issue with every team but the Rams seen to manage it with as many big contracts they are dealing with. If it's teams are willing to mortgage a future and then mortgage it again. There's always a way if you're willing to spend and maneuver years later

This doesn't absolve how their player evaluation has dipped regardless of the cap. This doesn't absolve them from the "splash" trades they have made over the years that haven't seemed to make the impact they hoped

You're not able to retain guys like KJ who got paid 3.5 mil in Oakland while you have 11m in the bank isn't a Russ contract problem. There's many layers to this

That is to say I'm not saying QB contracts don't cause obstacles :lol:

That’s how we are defining getting “burned” nowadays? CJ was all over him. Just a great throw and catch. Clowns on Twitter 🤦🏻‍♂️

It's also dumb because Amari literally knows who he is very well, he just didn't realize it at first because dude just switched teams. The twitter equivalent of click bait. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom