2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Titans should be ashamed of themselves losing to this Jets team last week.

If this is the best Kyle Pitts is going to look as the sure fire #1 target, against the jets defense no less, the falcons need made an atrocious pick

If this is the best Kyle Pitts is going to look as the sure fire #1 target, against the jets defense no less, the falcons need made an atrocious pick
I’m gonna be patient with him. Sometimes TE don’t burst onto the scene. I think next year he’s gonna be more impressive

Glad Cook is out, (as long as it’s precautionary) don’t need him vs. the Lions. Kirk 6-0 as a Viking vs. them and Mattison will play well.

GONNA BE THERE FELLAS 🔥 🔥 🔥

I’m gonna be patient with him. Sometimes TE don’t burst onto the scene. I think next year he’s gonna be more impressive

My thing is no matter how good he becomes it'll never change the fact that that was just bad usage of a high value pick. Theres not a single top TE in the game I can think of recently who went top 10 or even top 15 and we took Pitts at 4. Just not getting proper value out a top 5 pick like that will never sit right with me.

these European's put away some brew :wow:

even seen chicks downing half a cup when they pan the crowd :lol:

that’s fair, but I definitely don’t see this generational talent. Looks similar to the likes of a guy like Evan engram

PItts will be a good TE. The question is are good TEs worth a 4th pick. Falcons gotta move on from Matt.
Agreed. It was a bad pick because of Matt Ryan. It was a type of pick you made thinking you still have a shot right now.

Pitts was deserving but Falcons had other needs

Zach like to air it out. hardly see dump offs. can't front, i like that about the kid. now if only we had an offense for him to stay alive :lol: |l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom