2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all don’t know the pain of being a titans fan :smh:

Lose to the jets one week, beat the Bills another, what’s gonna happen against the chiefs? Nobody knows :lol:

1635096220867.gif

My mans gonna put a call in to Robert Kraft and tell him to disband the franchise since Brady aint there anymore :lol:

alright bill...put your lil inbred boy back on the leash. long drives like this is not what this defense (or offense) needs

My mans gonna put a call in to Robert Kraft and tell him to disband the franchise since Brady aint there anymore :lol:

i mean some people might have some legit reasons to abandon their team

like I’d understand if Washington fans say f them until synder sells the team

but who really going jump ship jsut because they let a 40 something year old dude walk.. after all the Super Bowls and appearances

I mean it’s still f the pats.. but you need a legit reason to jump ship

but who really going jump ship jsut because they let a 40 something year old dude walk.. after all the Super Bowls and appearances

we all LOVE brady. we know Brady was the franchise. and we still wish him success. but we all (mostly) were rooting for the Pats to beat the Bucs a couple week back. anyone born and raised in new england knows how proud of a sports "town" the area is. we rep the teams even if we move across country. it's never even a question of who we back

people here in CA ask me when i'm gonna switch to the bay area teams. i laugh in their face in my head every time :lol:

Oh just some 40 something year old dude huh? That same 40 something year old dude who won it all the very next season, after minimal offseason activities, COVID and on a knee that required surgery? Oh yeah, THAT 40 something year old dude…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom