2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh just some 40 something year old dude huh? That same 40 something year old dude who won it all the very next season, after minimal offseason activities, COVID and on a knee that required surgery? Oh yeah, THAT 40 something year old dude…

it‘s football, how many 40 year old dudes you seeing running around?

we all LOVE brady. we know Brady was the franchise. and we still wish him success. but we all (mostly) were rooting for the Pats to beat the Bucs a couple week back. anyone born and raised in new england knows how proud of a sports "town" the area is. we rep the teams even if we move across country. it's never even a question of who we back

people here in CA ask me when i'm gonna switch to the bay area teams. i laugh in their face in my head every time :lol:

spend decades rooting for teams to jump ship

These ****ing Jets suck man.

Knew that Saleh / Lafleur hire was terrible!
20211024_134043.jpg

you going answer my question

None and that’s what makes what TB12 doing so incredible. Bill had a firsthand look at his ability to play well into his 40s, and he ****** it all up. Couldn’t draft for ****, terrible decision making in who he wanted to replace him (see Jimmys post NE history… an injury prone bum, carried to a SB appearance by one of the best running games of all time), and only got a 2nd for him at the height of his hype, the comments made to the media, I.e not supporting Tom during the deflate gate which hunt, etc. He blew it.

Man this game starting just like two years ago when we played the chiefs in the AFC title game :smh:

Mahommes went crazy right before the half
While they do always start slow that hasn't exactly worked out for them this year

And that defense got worse

Man this game starting just like two years ago when we played the chiefs in the AFC title game :smh:

Mahommes went crazy right before the half

Ahhh that’s why you’re mad today. You’re a Titans fan. Think you can hold this lead? I don’t.

I can’t see KC coming back in this one. Only strat for Henry is to jump out to a early lead and make them go away from running the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom