2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ā€œAs of now, Watson is a member of the Texans, but there is a belief, a good chanceā€”I would say, that that will not be the case by the time the November 2nd rolls around.ā€

ā€œIā€™m told that Houston has been engaged with multiple teams ā€¦ the Dolphins do have some interest, there has been some dialogue with the Texans, but they are not alone. Another team to watch: Carolina ā€¦ I would expect them to have conversations as wellā€¦there may be other teams: Philadelphia is another team thatā€™s rumored to be interested in Watson.ā€

November 2nd is only eight days away, so we are close to him being traded and Rapoport calls it ā€œa good chanceā€ā€¦ā€¦.

Fans of those teams, prepare yourself now :lol:

FChMiKwXoAcJeXR

Burrow doing an excellent job throwing him the ball down the field accurately. That one pick he threw when he was trying to get it to Chase was gonna be another TD also but I think that sun/shade messed with Burrows eyes so he didnt see that player creeping from the bottom.

Chase can beat you any type of way.

Folks really sold on Herbert like that after his last year in Oregon?

Nope.. but dude was good at the senior bowl/practices

canā€™t remember and obviously others can better to speak to it, but donā€™t feel like he was in a great situation at Oregon

but with Tua, dude was coming in with hip, knee and ankle shh going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom