2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It always ****s me up when I see stories of fatal drunk driving accidents and the drunk driver surviving. Your silly judgement caused an innocent person to loose their life. That’s gonna be tough to live with.

Dude will do a couple years
Give some speeches on how he’s sorry and he’s learned
Then be scott free or playing again

The all mighty dollar

990881A3-3770-4210-8270-82F75CF3E711.jpeg

Dude will do a couple years
Give some speeches on how he’s sorry and he’s learned
Then be scott free or playing again

The all mighty dollar

Nah I think you’re downplaying this. A lawyer can’t save him in this instance. Hes doing at least 10 years and he won’t play football in the nfl ever again.

Nah I think you’re downplaying this. A lawyer can’t save him in this instance. Hes doing at least 10 years and he won’t play football in the nfl ever again.

I hope not but I’ve yet to see anything previously involving celebs/athletes to give me hope

I got behind the wheel one time tipsy and Thankfully I didn’t put it in reverse. Didn’t want to chance it.

this dude doing 150+ sloshed smh. Wow.

my condolences to all parties. Even HR3.

Wtf was he driving? I don’t want to read any of the articles because it’s sad all the way around. Also, on a separate note, there isn’t anyone else available besides Blake Bortles?

Real talk, I got my car up to 140+ just messing around with a co-worker, and we were sober, but we both backed off. I felt bad about just thinking about what if, I couldn’t imagine hitting a 150 drunk.

Sorry but not believing dude took 18 shots (and drinks) by himself.

Then again we've seen it all and this is 2021 :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom