2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to defend Ruggs,but why does him having a loaded gun matter unless he’s a felon or he was getting his Hernandez on.

If the 18 shots part is true these NFL dudes built different, bruh. If I did four shots right now I would have trouble walking let alone hopping into a car.

Either this is false (which I am inclined to believe), he can handle his liquor like no one I have ever seen or there have to be others with blood on their hands to allow this dude to get in his car.

I wonder with the 18 shots if the bartender knew he had taken that many or if he was with big group and they ordered a bunch and he ended up taking that many. Need some context on that as well

Top Golf should be screwed too. Thats on them as well

Not sure who it works there, but at least here in Texas, that falls mostly on the bartender server then the actual entity. Top Golf is definitely liable as well, but those are the ones catching the brunt.

I wonder with the 18 shots if the bartender knew he had taken that many or if he was with big group and they ordered a bunch and he ended up taking that many. Need some context on that as well
Ain’t no way he’s just ordering shot after shot at the bar
He must’ve been with a group , idk how you stop that

The Prius/RAV-4 or whatever must've been going 50-60 for the Vette to only be looking that bad. If she was at a dead stop the Vette would be in pieces. Especially since the engine is the trunk and the front of the car is the trunk.

As far as Henry Ruggs.....good riddance, don't feel sorry for him one bit.

Remember he blew double the legal limit 2 HOURS after the wreck.

If the average man has 5-6 shots to just get drunk, maybe the 18 was split between him and had GF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom