2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only six of the Top 15 draft picks from the 2013 NFL Draft are still in the NFL (Eric Fisher, Lane Johnson, Tavon Austin, D.J. Hayden, Sheldon Richardson, Star Lotulelei).

Only six of the Top 15 draft picks from the 2013 NFL Draft are still in the NFL (Eric Fisher, Lane Johnson, Tavon Austin, D.J. Hayden, Sheldon Richardson, Star Lotulelei).

we got lucky as hell dolphins moved up in front of us.. chip was 100% taking dion jordan

I’m not getting how these text messages are supposed to make these people look terrible

i hope you’re young or joking.. I was going let this slide.. and I don’t mean to be insulting but I’m legit curious

but how many dudes you think in the league today are faster than Deion, rod woodson or Darrell green

how many dudes you think bigger and stronger than say larry Allen

and when you think about Larry Allen go check what Reggie white did to dude
When you know you know.. Lol

Last edited:
Bruce "Scumbag" Ariens.

I believe AB, BA has shown time and time again even with Brady that is his way .....

**** that scumbag, never liked him.

And even if it wasnt true, is still **** BA.

With the amount of day 1 ready to play WRs coming out of college I don’t know why you would want to take a flier on AB. The juice ain’t worth the squeeze anymore.

Who knows what really went on behind the scenes but typically if you suit up that means you can play. If you can’t you talk to the trainers to get you out. AB’s argument would have had more validity if he didn’t have a complete 2 yr old meltdown on the sidelines.

AB really 4 for 4 in going scorched earth after leaving teams man :lol:, always a ****show.

Still wondering what those screenshots of him saying he's all in and Guerrero accepating to repay him are supposed to show

bruce ain’t the trainer and/or team doctor though..

im not saying I don’t believe dude.. but from the text posted above, I don’t even think arians said anything wild

obviously I have zero clue if this is the case.. but he could have been messaging all the important people on the team to let them know theyre not resting people so they could do their usual game week prep

Brady let dude stay at his crib, got him on the Bucs, got him paid, got a ring and he still turned on him. :smh: :lol:

Brady should hit him with the Denzel

AB come back here!!

Brady let dude stay at his crib, got him on the Bucs, got him paid, got a ring and he still turned on him. :smh: :lol:

has he turned on him thou?

he turned on Brady’s boy or at least he thinks he has, cause reading the text, Brady’s boy seems like a nice dude and obliged to what was asked

All love.

The image of Zach staring at the other draft invitees and thinking how he would be around AB came to mind. Couldn't pick 2 more different personalities.

1641486382403.jpeg

1641486406817.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom