2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Baker think he’s in control, has leverage, or anything like it, after this year and the OBJ outcome?

i need to see him roast brady..

i only saw this tweet, where it seemed like he ain’t going there with
tom.. yet

Son took his **** off and walked off the field. It's video of Brady talking to him right before he did it. That's basically saying **** you. Brady should be done with dude.

Son took his **** off and walked off the field. It's video of Brady talking to him right before he did it. That's basically saying **** you. Brady should be done with dude.

Arians was probably talking to him like crazy like a little boy on the sidelines and with that cut gesture after he didn’t wanna play but idk. AB probably should of just chilled after Tom was talking to him but that adrenaline at the time.

Arians too senile to apologize to him behind closed doors too but he should or his *** is in BIG trouble if this is true :lol:

20220106_131214.jpg

:rofl:

Arians was probably talking to him like crazy like a little boy on the sidelines and with that cut gesture after he didn’t wanna play but idk. AB probably should of just chilled after Tom was talking to him but that adrenaline at the time.

Arians too senile to apologize to him behind closed doors too but he should or his *** is in BIG trouble if this is true :lol:
Arians always talking slick. The man went at it on TB! Its just in his nature. He ain't afraid to talk slick. Some can't handle it. Old school mentality.

bruce ain’t the trainer and/or team doctor though..

im not saying I don’t believe dude.. but from the text posted above, I don’t even think arians said anything wild

obviously I have zero clue if this is the case.. but he could have been messaging all the important people on the team to let them know theyre not resting people so they could do their usual game week prep
Aint that the reason KL left the spurs.

Great comparison
Kawhi got belittled by teammates, the media AND the head coach

based on the above, would seem Ben Simmons is the more appropriate comparison

if I remember correctly kawhi actually showed up and went and saw the doctors.. but he sided with what the outside doctors were saying vs the team doctors

but seemingly like with Ben Simmons, the team set up doctors appointments and the player didn’t show and is making public claims trying to seek the benefit that comes therewith after their other very public actions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom